Honored Contributor

I just can't take violence and bloodiness at all. Too much for me. So I'll go in and cancel the series again too. Monroe was due a visit from his parents, but I'll have to forget it. Bye Grimm.

Anyone else feel that way too?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just had to shut off Grimm

I haven't watched Grimm for a long time for exactly that reason,there's just too much violence. Another show that is getting too violent for my taste is The Blacklist.

Honored Contributor

Definitely not my cup of tea!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I'd watched the series since it started. This season I had them stacked up on my DVR and last week turned on the first episode. I made it about three-quarters of the way through and it didn't have my interest and I deleted it and the rest. I just found it seemed too dark and I didn't enjoy it as much as I had in the past.

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2014 sgraham30 said:

I haven't watched Grimm for a long time for exactly that reason,there's just too much violence. Another show that is getting too violent for my taste is The Blacklist.

Agree on the blackist show, I can't watch that either.

Super Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority, I really like it. Love the fairy tale aspect and the imagination the writers' have to think of all those Wesen names and their background stories.
Respected Contributor

I like Grimm. It's one of those shows where the violence doesn't bother me because it's too farfetched. I get a kick out of the Wesen names, too, probably because I know German and so many of them are German based.

The serial killer shows bother me and I don't watch those. People being tortured because of someone's sick mind is not my idea of entertainment.

I love the Blacklist, although I have fast forwarded through some stuff on that show.

Valued Contributor

On 1/25/2014 cyndog said: I guess I'm in the minority, I really like it. Love the fairy tale aspect and the imagination the writers' have to think of all those Wesen names and their background stories.

I LOVE Grimm--I think it's one of the best shows on TV--so inventive and fantastical. Monroe is my favorite character--really since Day One when he said "you know, it's the sidekick that always gets it"--LOL!

Super Contributor

Ha, ha, my friend's in love with Monroe too.
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Grimm, love it. I remember the guy that plays Monroe from Prison Break.