Honored Contributor

Movie is on tonight on HBO at 8 ET.

Valued Contributor

Thanks! I missed seeing and forgot it's showing tonight!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I saw this on PPV.  Not exactly pertinent, but during the whole movie I kept thinking Ben Afleck sure has a big head, literally.

Honored Contributor

Good movie, very surprising ending!

Valued Contributor
I checked out the movie on HBO,not nearly as good as the book. Thought the ending was a bit flat,not what it should have been.
Honored Contributor

I had read the book previously and thought it was awesome, so didn't find the movie so surprising.  I thought the movie followed the book pretty closely.  I didn't care for either actor playing the main parts.  I know it was just a movie, but I kept saying to myself, both after reading the book and seeing the movie --- no way --- huh-uh ---- no way,  would I stay with that nut job.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I watched last nite, could someone please explain the ending, I was totally lost, many thanks.

Respected Contributor

Saw it and the ending was strange. What does anyone else think?

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I had read the book previously and thought it was awesome, so didn't find the movie so surprising.  I thought the movie followed the book pretty closely.  I didn't care for either actor playing the main parts.  I know it was just a movie, but I kept saying to myself, both after reading the book and seeing the movie --- no way --- huh-uh ---- no way,  would I stay with that nut job.  

I agree.  I remember there was quite a controversy when BA was cast in the lead. In reality he was a fit than I'd expected.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Saw it and the ending was strange. What does anyone else think?

I agree, very strange.