Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2015 Thread

SydneyH, We do not know for sure if Patrick knows it is Jason, but between Robin telling him that Jason was still alive and Patrick seeing Jason's CT scans and operatiing on him again, it is assumed that Patrick knows he is Jason.

SOD said that a "soap hopper" will be leaving soon, so to me that reads either Maura West or Michelle Stafford.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

The actress who plays Nina is so convincing playing crazy! lol  

I hope Ava can resurface.  I'm not sure how the writers will pull that off, but I'm optimistic!  It's a soap, after all! lol

rwg, I  don't think Dr. Drake knows that is Jake.   I don't think he put the pieces together.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I like Michael Easton and am sad to see him go. I remember him from Port Charles and One Life To Live. I wonder if he wanted off the show or the writers just decided he should be the victim?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

SydneyH, We do not know for sure if Patrick knows it is Jason, but between Robin telling him that Jason was still alive and Patrick seeing Jason's CT scans and operatiing on him again, it is assumed that Patrick knows he is Jason.

SOD said that a "soap hopper" will be leaving soon, so to me that reads either Maura West or Michelle Stafford.

He should have 'figured it out' months ago, but currently he has still has not made the connection.

Honored Contributor

I was sorry to see him go but I went on line to read about him.  I think he was more than ready to go.  He's so busy doing so many other things this part was kinda like a blip for him.

He said he loves, loves his fans and hopes they will follow him and keep in touch.  

He's a writer, director, actor and so on.  Quite an accomplished man.

Valued Contributor

I just read that the woman that plays Nina is almost 50.  I'm not great at guessing ages; but, I wouldn't have guessed that!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I was sorry to see him go but I went on line to read about him.  I think he was more than ready to go.  He's so busy doing so many other things this part was kinda like a blip for him.

He said he loves, loves his fans and hopes they will follow him and keep in touch.  

He's a writer, director, actor and so on.  Quite an accomplished man.

-----------------------------------

I have always liked Michael.  I was not surprised that he was "killed" off.  His role had dwindled down to hardly any meaningful scenes these past months -- just some sessions with Kiki and some sessions with Ava!!

Honored Contributor

Laura is now taking her cues from Eliesabeth?  Unbelievable!

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if Sam will have give a d*mn about Silas being murdered?  It hasn't been that long since he was her latest true love.  She will likely be too occupied with the Jake/Hayden matter, but it would be nice if she used her dectective skills to find out what happened to Silas. 

Esteemed Contributor

Why couldn't Carly rip that awful wig off Ava?  I know darn well Carly is saavy enough to know a bad wig when she sees one...

I for one wouldn't have blamed Carly if she had knocked the snot out of Ava today for some of the things she said.  Erg.....

I think Madeline killed Silas.