Honored Contributor

Friday 7/31/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, this will be interesting. Last night saw the HOH comp end with James, Shelli and John all desperately hanging on. Then John and James made a deal and John dropped. Then Shelli made a hurried deal so her and Clay wouldn't be put up or backdoored. James agreed and she fell. James is now the HOH and a bit lost and confused.

Speaking of lost and confused, that best describes Julia's reaction to finding Austin still in the house and Liz defending the big dummy to her. Julia became so frustrated she demanded to know if she could still count on Liz or would Liz support Austin instead. Liz said she'd still support Julia, but I'm not so sure Julia believes her.

The question of who would be going up as the nominees consumed the house and once James got his HOH room the parade of shady characters started. Vanessa got a promise of safety as James tried to wheedle information from her. Austin, Liz, and Julia then got promised safety. Becky, Jackie, Meg and John then discussed who should go up and the consensus was Shelli needs to go. Jason said before leaving that they needed to have Shelli and Clay both on the block.

Becky (who's had a crush on Clay for a while) left the HOH and hurried to inform Clay that the campers wanted him and Shelli up. Shelli missed this information as she was in the DR. When Clay finally filled her in, Shelli's head nearly exploded.

So, who will be the nominees? A safe bet would be Steve and Liz. Liz because she nominated James earlier and Steve is a lackey for the other alliance. The best bet would be to put up Shelli and Clay. Even if one won POV they'd have the second one to pick off. James has gotten pretty much everyone to agree to vote out whoever he wants (good luck with that James) but he's got multiple targets out there. He's going to break his word to someone, so it might as well be Shelli and Clay.

More meetings are going on all morning and more deals will be made. I'm pretty sure Meg, Jackie and John are safe, but after that, God only knows. James needs to make a big move this week and the biggest move is Shelli and Clay. If one of those two comes off, he'll need another big target (Vanessa?) to go up. James can't waste this HOH on a nobody.

I'll post back later after the nominations.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Friday 7/31/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Poor James. The parade of paranoid lunatics continues with Shelli and Clay up telling him they were the last to know Jason was going up. (He knows that's a lie.) Vanessa's afraid Clay and Shelli are throwing her under the bus (they are,) but Jackie assured Vanessa she's not the target. How would Jackie know? Earlier James told Jackie, Meg and whoever that his brain was fried and for them to quarterback what needs to happen and he'll execute the plan. Say goodbye to either Shelli or Clay if that's the case. 

It's going to be a long, long day for James.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

This should have been a pretty simple decision for James. Put Shelli and Clay on the block, and if one comes down put Vanessa up as the replacement.  Putting Steve up is just a waste of an HOH. If he is on the block with any of the other three, he will go home, and the powerful alliance hasn't lost anything.

I was so happy James won the HOH last night, but if he doesn't nominate those two he deserves to be sent home next week, and so do Meg and Jackie for not convincing him.

This poor alliance, "The General's" is just so pathetic! They should all just quit and go to the jury house and have a party, that's all they seem to know how to do.

Respected Contributor

What about the twins then austin?

Esteemed Contributor

After what Liz said to James in her goodbye message I'd love to see her voted out next. It would be also be good to break up the evil duo of Shelli and Clay. So many possibilities...I hope Jackie and Meg help James make the right decision, and I hope he has what it takes to carry it out. 

Super Contributor

The house was definitely not the same with Jason gone.  He really was on to what really was happening in the house. 

I'm with the rest of you, I want Liz to go.  She seems very full of herself and the game she's playing with Austin isn't cool.  I wouldn't miss her if she's the next to go, that's for sure.  SHe doesn't need to play Austin and really never did being part of the group.  I wonder if she likes the attention, no matter who it's from? Julia seems like a better person than her twin, but it'll take awhile at seeing them both to be able to tell.

I'm so glad BOTB is over! Gman, thank you for your great reviews, you're the best! 

Honored Contributor

Do you mean that gross guy with all of the hair and tatoos is still there?  Ugh!  That's one of the reasons I don't watch this show, plus I don't understand it.

Honored Contributor

I think Steve is safe as he was up talking to James earlier and James said he wanted to hit a grand slam and no offense, but Steve wasn't a big player. That implies he's still looking at Clay and Shelli.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

I think Steve is safe as he was up talking to James earlier and James said he wanted to hit a grand slam and no offense, but Steve wasn't a big player. That implies he's still looking at Clay and Shelli.

I think steve is safe too because he might vote with the nerd side.

and yes annabelle the awful austin is still here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Gardenman, thank you so much.  I'm only just now watching the show but thanks to you I feel totally in the loop.

I feel horrible losing Jason.  But otherwise this season continues to get better and better.  Maybe they are really listening to the diehard fans, getting rid of BOTB?

So much to look forward to.  I think James will get it right.  

I know it's not the best strategy but this is my fantasy for eviction right now:  Austin then Liz or Liz then Austin, either way -- putting her alone in the jury house with him constantly having to fend off his advances (or is it meaner to wish they fall in love LOL?)   She deserves that and more for what she said to Jason.