Trusted Contributor

I was hoping to never see him again but there he was at the Grammy Awards because of his sister. and they constantly showed him. just watched hollywood access and he was on there too. turns out he was shown 11 times - more than anyone else. taylor swift was shown 9 times. why, oh why? of the the wonderful artists there they show him? sorry, just had to rant.

sorry for the typing here - haven't posted since october. fell over a huge box and broke the bone between my shoulder and elbow in 4 places and also my wrist - slow recovery and can only type with 3 fingers - not looking for sympathy - was my own stupid fault for putting the box where i did. just thought i'd post it in case someone wondered where i was.

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean. He made sure he'd colored that stupid hairdo of his bright pink!

I don't understand how he got to be so close. I would have thought she'd have her parents with her rather than him.

Trusted Contributor

apparently he has a new gig on one of those ""entertainment"" shows - i'll be sure to not watch - lol

Honored Contributor

Please! I hope it's nothing I watch. I'll be sure to change the channel.

Honored Contributor
A least he's not your family member, or mine. We can walk away, avert our eyes, imagine being his sister.
Respected Contributor

I figured he'd be at the Grammys but I didn't expect him to get so much coverage. It seemed liked they showed him each time an award was presented.

sabra take it easy and get well soon! I did notice you weren't posting much so I'm happy to hear from you.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

sabra, I've noticed you missing, too. So sorry to hear about your fall!

ugh is right. I really don't know why they think we all want to see him. I've never read anybody having anything good to say about him. That family must have major connections.

ETA: Do you know which show he got a job on? I, too, want to be sure I avoid that show.

Trusted Contributor

i'm trying to find out what he's going to be on - wish i could remember what i heard on tv. when i find out or remember i'll post it

Respected Contributor
SABRA---I thought you had stopped posting because you were busy with the holidays, retirement, etc.......I never imagined anything like what you described. Poor, poor baby.....your fault or not I still feel sympathetic. I gave you a couple of shout outs on the Danky thread but, since my DH died, I have sort of had my head you know where alot of the time.....Frankie, Frankie, Frankie---- what is there left to say about the real life troll ?
Trusted Contributor

I think i'm the only one who actually likes him lol im glad he didnt win Big Brother though..