Honored Contributor

I know we have done this before but it has been awhile. This was one of my favorite threads and thought it would be fun to revisit! Some of my favorites are

1. You're gonna need a bigger boat.(Jaws)

2. If you build it he will come.(Field Of Dreams)

3. Is this heaven? No it's Iowa.(Field Of Dreams)

4. It's amazing Molly, the love inside you take it with you.See ya!(Ghost)

5.Nobody puts Baby in a corner.(Dirty Dancing)

6.Get your stinking paws off me you damned dirty ape.(Planet Of The Apes)

7. There's no crying in baseball.(A League Of Their Own)

8.Who are those guys?(Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid)

9.I'll have what she's having.(When Harry Met Sally)

10. There's no place like home.(The Wizard Of Oz)

Esteemed Contributor

If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with him, you'll regret it.  Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but some day -- and for the rest of your life.  (Casablanca)

Fasten your seat belts.  It's going to be a bumby night!  (All About Eve)

Esteemed Contributor
George Bailey, I'll love you 'til the day I die. Little Mary Hatch. It;s A Wonderful Life
Trusted Contributor

"I'm smart...not like they say".  Fredo, in Godfather II

Valued Contributor

Favorite quote:   "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." (Gandalf to Frodo in The Fellowship of the Ring)

Another favorite is from It's A Wonderful Life:  "Dear George, Remember no man is a failure who has friends.  Thanks for the wings!  Love, Clarence"

Honored Contributor

"Barn burner!!"  Joanne Woodward to Paul Newman after he kisses her and she responds passionately in The Long Hot Summer.

"Clara . . . Clara . . . Cla-ha-ha-rah!!"  Paul Newman teasing Joanne Woodward while looking at her in bed with a book from an adjoining balcony in The Long Hot Summer.

"I coulda' been a contender.  I coulda' been somebody."  Marlon Brando to Rod Steiger in On the Waterfront.

"You're a real fruitcake."  Marlon Brando to Eva Marie Saint in On the Waterfront.

[Just a few that may not have been mentioned before.]

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

"I'd like to kiss you, but I just washed my hair." -  Madge (Bette Davis) in "The Cabin in the Cotton"

Honored Contributor

1. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.(The Godfather)

2. You can't handle the truth.(A Few Good Men)

3. If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!(Scent Of A Woman)

4. Go ahead make my day.(Sudden Impact)

Respected Contributor

"Go sell 'crazy' some place else.  We're all stocked up here."  Melvin, "As Good As It Gets."

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

[ Edited ]

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a dam", Rhett Butler to Scarlet O'Hara in Gone with the Wind!

"Tomorrow is another day", Scarlett O'Hara (same movie)