Super Contributor

Elizabeth Hendrickson confirms Y&R departure

http://soapcentral.com/yr/news/2014/0309-hendrickson.php

"You may have heard the rumor that I am leaving Y&R... and it is with a grateful heart that I wanted to tell you personally, my unbelievable fans, that the rumor is true," Hendrickson said in a statement to Soap Opera Digest. "What does one say after a decade of the most amazing relationship? Let me start by saying THANK YOU. Thank you for standing by me and all of my characters in daytime over the many years."

Honored Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Hendrickson confirms Y&R departure

Read this morning on Facebook, I really won't miss her that much, but I will feel sorry for Kevin, because he really loves her! She says she will taping for a couple of more weeks, episodes that will play through May!

Super Contributor

hooty - did she and kevin remarry????

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 shesallthat said:

Yes, they did ........... yesterday at the police station of all places!

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 Hooty said:
On 3/13/2014 shesallthat said:

Yes, they did ........... yesterday at the police station of all places!

why does that not surprise me!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} what will kevin do without her if they don't recast the role???

my mom and i were talking about the show last week. we both stopped watching when we found out MM was fired but had tried to watch it a couple of times and it just was not the same. we don't even miss it anymore but when we see something going on we talk about it. still nothing that is enough to make us tune in again.

Esteemed Contributor

Read this when she tweeted her good-bye to Y&R. She wouldn't renew her contract. The role of Chloe was created for her the writers wanted her so bad. I haven't watched since Adam & Billy left, wonder who will be next.