Esteemed Contributor

Re: Donna Mills on General Hospital

On 1/18/2014 snowball said:
On 1/18/2014 Judaline said:

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Jud, I used to love Donna Mills ever since Love is a Many Splendored Thing. LOL

Anyway, since I loved her in Knot's Landing and her eye makeup, I bought it. It came with a video on how to make your eye shadow and eye makeup look like hers. I have always loved her eyes. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am certainly going to put General Hospital on and maybe start watching it again, since I heard Victor Cassadine will be on, ex TONY DiMERA. I love him.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Anyway, since I loved her in Knot's Landing and her eye makeup, I bought it. It came with a video on how to make your eye shadow and eye makeup look like hers. I have always loved her eyes. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am certainly going to put General Hospital on and maybe start watching it again, since I heard Victor Cassadine will be on, ex TONY DiMERA. I love him.

I'm having a terrible time trying to respond to this! haha

but snowball, I figured I was the only one who remember Love is a Many Splendored Thing! Leslie Charleson, Monica, was also on at the same time as Donna Mills if I remember correctly.

Valued Contributor

She has to be in her 70's now! How did that happen? I loved her as Abbey on KL! She played the ultimate Be-otch! I may be tuning in after work to see her! My mom watch GH when I was little, and this brings back memories of Lucy! Audrey! Jessie brewer! How do I remember that?
Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Wsmom said:

I'm having a terrible time trying to respond to this! haha

but snowball, I figured I was the only one who remember Love is a Many Splendored Thing! Leslie Charleson, Monica, was also on at the same time as Donna Mills if I remember correctly.

Wsmom, I remember Monica Quartermaine on the show too. LOL

I don't know how I remember that, but I think it is because I thought Donna Mills was so pretty and I wanted to look like her. So I always remembered that soap opera. LOL

Honored Contributor

Oh, no, I remember Love is a Many Splendored Thing ~~snowball and I have reminisced about it before. Mark and Laura, wasn't it? David Birney and Donna Mills. Loved it. They fought a lot, loved a lot. Who knew he would be an abusive husband IRL. At least that's what Meredith Baxter said.

When does Donna Mills start?