Highlighted
Contributor

Donna Mills on General Hospital

Donna Mills has signed on to General Hospital. Can't wait to see what part she'll play.
Super Contributor

Re: Donna Mills on General Hospital

Wow! I thought she was so pretty back in the 70's! I never watched Knots Landing, but i still watch Play Misty For Me whenever it's on! lol ('Love Jessica Walter, too!)

I watched GH in the early 70's and got my Dad watching, too! Then, rl happened and i took nearly a 40 year break! I just started looking in again.. OMG! Many of the same characters/actors are still there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness. ~ Chinese Proverb
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~ Aesop

(*Formerly MoroD'Oro circa 2004)
Super Contributor

Play Misty for Me was just on a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't seen it in ages! Clint Eastwood was so young!
Super Contributor

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Judaline said:

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Jud, I used to love Donna Mills ever since Love is a Many Splendored Thing. LOL

Anyway, since I loved her in Knot's Landing and her eye makeup, I bought it. It came with a video on how to make your eye shadow and eye makeup look like hers. I have always loved her eyes. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am certainly going to put General Hospital on and maybe start watching it again, since I heard Victor Cassadine will be on, ex TONY DiMERA. I love him.

Respected Contributor

I saw where Shirley Jones will be on, too.

Super Contributor

Seems like all these program have to go back to real actors with class to get better ratings.

Valued Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Predsfan said:

I saw where Shirley Jones will be on, too.

She did a guest spot on DOOL for a few weeks a few years ago, great job!!

Super Contributor

On 1/18/2014 qvcaddition said:

Seems like all these program have to go back to real actors with class to get better ratings.

Agree.

Frequent Contributor

agree..

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View