Respected Contributor

Back on July 18th!

Respected Contributor

I am really looking forward to the return of Cedar Cove.   I just love that show.  

I also can't wait for the return of The Good Witch.

I am so addicted to the Hallmark Channel.   

My TV used to always be set to the Home & Garden Channel but that was in the past.   There isn't enough on there to even interest me for 30 minutes.    It is so sad what they did to HGTV.  At least I taped many of my favorite shows and I periodically watch past episodes of Mission Organization and Sensible Chic.  

If I had known that they were going to decimate HGTV I would have taped many more shows.   

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add that it will be a 2 hour show!

Yes, I also love the Hallmark channel along with TV Land and PBS (loving Poldark and the new one with the nurses during the war (sorry but it is 2:30 am over here and the name just slipped my mind).  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you loveour4leggedfriends...I am looking forward to it.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I too love the Hallmark Channel and especially "Cedar Cove".  I am looking forward to seeing it.

Frequent Contributor
So looking forward to CC as well. I have to say that last season I found the men to be too wimpy. In my estimation Moon (my namesake lol) was the only man comfortable in his own skin. But the program is still better than most anything out there so I'm not really knocking it. AND You are so right about HGTV!!
Honored Contributor

@loveour4leggedfriends wrote:

Back on July 18th!

Love this show, I would like to live in Cedar Cover, seems like such a quaint little town!

Respected Contributor

hooty:  Yes, that town looks like a fairy tale.  So charming, warm and beautiful.  When she goes out of the back of her house, sits in the adirondeck chairs and looks out over the water I just sigh and wish I could live in a place like that.  When I was growing up, I used to wish I lived in Mayberry (loved the Andy Griffith show!).

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals,  I just realized I typed Cover instead of Cove, LOL!

Oh I know her house and setting are just beautiful!  I am axious to see what happens this season, last season left it up the air!

Respected Contributor

hooty:  I just hope that this season the men have a little more backbone.  I was a little disappointed last  year with all the whining.