Honored Contributor

Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/26/2015!!!

Just a warning, this post (and the subsequent daily ones) will contain spoilers we've learned from the live feeds. If you don't want to be spoiled, then read no more.

Okay, we've now learned who the nominees were, who won BOTB and who the nominees now are. When the show ended James and Jason were the HOH's. James nominated Jackie and Steve and Jason nominated Becky and John. Becky and John won BOTB and are now off the block leaving James as HOH and Jackie and Jason as the nominees. POV hasn't been played yet and that could change everything. The Have Nots room looks like dental chairs instead of beds, which isn't too bad. They look relatively comfortable compared to the steel beds they've used in the past. Austin, Liz, Audrey, and someone else (a girl I think) may be Have Nots. They're all in the Have Not room at this moment.

I haven't watched enough of the feeds to know much more than that, but as I watch more, I'll learn more and be able to talk more about who these people really are and how they're acting in the house. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 6/26/2015!!!

I just started watching BB about five to six years ago.  I really got hooked and looked forward to it.  Now not so much with all these rules.  I hate the battle of block.  I liked it when each week there was an HOH and you just watched all the scheming. 

Trusted Contributor

Just like you I too just started watching approximately 6 years ago.  These twists and turns they are promoting are too much.  

Thanks Gardenman for the updates.  If this season is anything like last season I would prefer to read the Spoilers than watch.

Honored Contributor

Okay, I've caught up on the updates and have a few minutes, so it's time for some more inside info. The target for eviction this week is apparently Jace (the long haired surfer dude). He's not currently nominated, but the plan is to have whoever wins POV use it on Jackie (from TAR) and put Jace up in her place. Jace, Austin (wrestler) and Liz (1/2 twin twist) have apparently made a final three agreement and Jace and Austin are a tad too open in their alliance and the rest of the house knows about it and wants to break it up. The whole house seems in on the plan with the exception of Austin. They've already picked the POV players and apparently Jace and Austin weren't picked, so there should be no reason for the plan to fail. This will be in keeping with the long record of California surfer-type dudes getting the boot early.

Da'Vonne and Jason seem to be somewhat endangered in future weeks based on the early chatter. Jace is trying to stir up trouble on Audrey (transgender) and it sounds like Audrey is trying to play the Andy/Ronnie game of sneaking around constantly and popping up to eavesdrop on all of the game talk. I'm not sure who it was (green hoodie guy) but whoever that was, he was all over the house this morning talking to everyone. Whatever feed I had on, he was on it. (I was watching on my phone and it's hard to tell who's who on that small a screen, especially when they have a hood up.)

That's about all I've got for now. I'll post back more later. It sounds like the POV comp will be today, but from the early sounds of things it shouldn't matter who wins, the POV will be used and Jace will be going home Thursday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the episode and the TAR montages.  Rachel must have been fuming at her edit, especially with Jordan being so adorable.

Gardenman, you said something about how do you maintain your extensions on TAR and last night it came back to me, Rachel having a meltdown because a certain task was ruining her extensions or had the potential to do so.

Do you know why DaVonne is somewhat endangered?   

I think I'd really like it if DaVonne and the pro poker player were teamed up on TAR.  I enjoyed the twist of them being strangers (which is not happening in the fall season, which started taping last week).  

Gardenman, thanks so much,  I hope the new boards haven't deterred people from making their annual pilgrimage to your threads.  In the other show where I post we're missing a LOT of people since the change.  

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

well i'm already going through bb withdrawl  lol and its only been 1 night.. i have no access to the live feeds and its horrible! woke up at 3 am and if i had  the feeds would of definetely been watching  i just have to say......  how stupid are some of these players, i'd never last in the house, but dont they know from past seasons final 2, 3 or whatever deals on the first few days is stupid!!!   the first day the first 3 girls in the house we're making a deal and i thought... really????  do you think it's gonna last  lol  well here's to a boring season with no access... i just got a chrome notebook and they told me i can't get the feeds on it... i was getting the feeds for 4 yrs, on my other computer, it's kinda a good thing it consumed my summer  lol nothing got done at my house lol  but when you dont have them you miss them...  bb isnt the same at all without the feeds, and to tell you the truth with no feeds i'm not really into it this yr... Woman Sad

Spoiler
Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you gardenman!  I'd forgotten how much I'd always look forward to starting out my day with a cup of coffee while reading your morning spoiler update.  

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks for the update Gardenman. With so many houseguests, I couldnt get a hint of where things were going. Can figure our some of the girls like Becky & Shellie. They all look alike to me. As far as the guys go, I know Jace has grated on my last nerve and pretty surprised at Austin acting like a 15 yr old along side of him.
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure how or why, but it appears James (our HOH) is a Have Not. I'm 99% sure that's him sleeping in one of the dentists chairs on feed 4. Interesting. Did he nominate himself? Was there some sort of random draw? We'll find out on Sunday.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!