Respected Contributor

Re: The Girl Before...hmmmm.

@IntoSkincare, I hope you can explain the ending to me when you read it!  This one is still a head-scratcher for me, lol.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apparently, this book turned out to be a 15-year project. The house came first and then the tale was structured around it. I'm looking forward to starting it in a few days. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Super Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@IntoSkincare, I hope you can explain the ending to me when you read it!  This one is still a head-scratcher for me, lol.  

Oh no - is it one of those way out of left field supernatural elements that are just too random???

Respected Contributor

@IntoSkincare, I am afraid to say anything about it for fear of spoiling it.  It is a fast read & still getting lots of attention regarding the ending.  Never read a thriller like this one!

Respected Contributor

@rustee, sometimes I get so hyped for a book & then feel disappointed if it doesn't live up to my anticipation.  However, the ending is still on my mind & haven't completely processed it yet. It's a mind-bender for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShop

@IntoSkincare

I just started a new thread (with spoilers) about The Girl Before. Please go and post what's on your mind about the book's ending (or any other part of it). It was quite an interesting book!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett