Honored Contributor

Just finished In a Dark Dark Wood!

By Ruth Ware. It was very good, would like to now read her other book, Woman in Cabin 10.........Not sure what I will read next. It is a toss up between Her Husband's Secret, or The Good Girl, or The Lion, The Lamb, The Hunted.........All sound good, so will have to decide today!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just finished In a Dark Dark Wood!

@CANDLEQUEEN, I liked In a Dark, Dark Wood also.  I read her book The Woman in Cabin 10.  It wasn't as good which was disappointing.

Just finished Twisted by Andrew Kaufman.  I thought it was pretty good.  I didn't expect it to end like it did though.  LM 

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, I liked In a Dark, Dark Wood also.  I read her book The Woman in Cabin 10.  It wasn't as good which was disappointing.

Just finished Twisted by Andrew Kaufman.  I thought it was pretty good.  I didn't expect it to end like it did though.  LM 

Thanks Lilysmom,

I won't be in such a hurry to read her other book then.......Twisted was really good, wasn't it? The ending was not at all expected!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN I just put in a request at the library for this book, I just look for your name and the books you have read or are reading, as I know I am sure to get a good read, you have GREAT taste in books, thank you!

Respected Contributor

In my opinion, it's better than Woman in Cabin 10 (which I also enjoyed).