Honored Contributor

Just Finished The Good Girl!

I really liked it. It grabbed my attention from the beginning and I loved that the chapters were short.The ending was quite shocking. I would definitely recommend this book to others....It could have gone on a little more at the end though(my only complaint)...I wanted to know more.

Super Contributor

Re: Just Finished The Good Girl!

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed listening to Good Girl by Mary Kubica a few years ago. I never saw that end coming.

Honored Contributor

I loved it as well.  Went through it in a blink of an eye it was so good.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@rustee wrote:

I enjoyed listening to Good Girl by Mary Kubica a few years ago. I never saw that end coming.

I know, I was reading and then I was like WHAT???? I had to re-read that. That was a good one!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I really liked it. It grabbed my attention from the beginning and I loved that the chapters were short.The ending was quite shocking. I would definitely recommend this book to others....It could have gone on a little more at the end though(my only complaint)...I wanted to know more.

Hi @CANDLEQUEEN ....  I just read "The Good Girl" based on your recommendation.  Very good book IMHO.  Was NOT expecting that ending!!!Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I listened to it a month ago. As I commented in the monthly "What are you reading" post, the fact that people keep talking about the "shocking" ending made me guess it in advance. Had I not known there was a twist, I wouldn't have thought about it.

There were a few things I didn't guess, but the ending was obvious because of people's comments...

Spoiler
added to her comments when she was first taken that it's not supposed to happen like this.

I still really liked it.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

I listened to it a month ago. As I commented in the monthly "What are you reading" post, the fact that people keep talking about the "shocking" ending made me guess it in advance. Had I not known there was a twist, I wouldn't have thought about it.

There were a few things I didn't guess, but the ending was obvious because of people's comments...

Spoiler
added to her comments when she was first taken that it's not supposed to happen like this.

I still really liked it.

I borrowed it to a co-worker who also guessed the ending, I did not and was quite shocked......