Respected Contributor

If you like mysteries and thrillers, check out books by Willow Rose. 8/25/16

I am on a third book by her and each one is suspenseful.  I'm reading them on my Kindle.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you like mysteries and thrillers, check out books by Willow Rose. 8/25/16

Was going to put a book on hold but our library doesn't have anything by this author.

Respected Contributor

Re: If you like mysteries and thrillers, check out books by Willow Rose. 8/25/16

A little more info would help.  Mystery / thriller encompasses a lot of ground. Why do you think these stand out in a very crowded field of many (hundreds or thousands) excellent authors?

I see that this author's books are self-published. I gave up on self-published books a long time ago. I haven't found any that are worth reading. So I'll pass on these, too.

Trusted Contributor

I always appreciate recommendations. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for taking a minute to recommend, I was just looking for some,thing to read.  Appreciate it

Frequent Contributor

I absolutely love her books!  Her writing style and story lines are not for everyone as some are really creepy and bizarre but I am a huge fan.  The only place I have found her books is through BookBub/Amazon for my Kindle - they are not available at my library. Thanks for sharing her name Big Sister!

Respected Contributor

@nomless wrote:

A little more info would help.  Mystery / thriller encompasses a lot of ground. Why do you think these stand out in a very crowded field of many (hundreds or thousands) excellent authors?

I see that this author's books are self-published. I gave up on self-published books a long time ago. I haven't found any that are worth reading. So I'll pass on these, too.

Because they're good?  LOL, I'm guessing if anyone has an interest they can check the author out to see if the books appeal to them.   She has quite a few series.  I have about 24 of her books. She also puts the first book of her series on sale for free often.   That's how I started reading them

Even tho people have a phobia about indie authors, or self published, I've read some that I liked far more than some traditional authors.   Again different strokes.   She also has a lot of reviews, so someone likes them.  

The fact they are only ebooks is the only negative IMO.  But not for me.    

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*