Honored Contributor

I started Defending Jacob last night!!!!

Based on all of the good reviews.......I am sure I will like it......Starts off good!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: I started Defending Jacob last night!!!!

I picked that up last weekend.  It is in my stack to read.

Trusted Contributor

thanx for mentioning this book OP. I'll pick it up next. currently reading the shadow of the wind. it's not really holding my interest, but I just have to find out how it ends. yeah, it's that kind of a book. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN et al, come back and tell us what you think.  I read this some time ago.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN et al, come back and tell us what you think.  I read this some time ago.  LM

I definitely will. Did you like it?

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN, yes.

Valued Contributor

I read it last weekend.  It is very good. I thought it was a bit too long in places.  Won't spoil it for you, so please come back and let us know what you think.

Honored Contributor

I read it years ago when it came out and discovered it on the monthly thread here. I really liked it. I found lots of books and enjoyed them based the recos on the monthly thread. Thanks ladies.
Respected Contributor

@sassenach1 wrote:

I read it last weekend.  It is very good. I thought it was a bit too long in places.  Won't spoil it for you, so please come back and let us know what you think.

I finished it two weeks ago. I started it and based on reviews here, stayed up all night to finish! I can't wait until it's ok to discuss on here! I don't want to ruin anything for those waiting to read it.

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Valued Contributor

@Imadickens  Same here.  I read due to recommendations from this forum.  Really good book!