Trusted Contributor

Holy cow--can't put it down!

Started reading Lisa Gardner's new one, "Right Behind You" yesterday and it's driving me nuts. I wanted to stay up and read, but, of course, couldn't keep my eyes open. I'm resting my eyes right now so that I can continue. This is #7 in a series called Pierce Quincy. I think that I've read a few in the series, but not sure. Anyway, I'm about midpoint right now and am having some ideas on maybe who-did-what-to-who, but am not 100% sure of my ideas. Hope I can finish it today. I highly recommend this one if you haven't dipped your toe in Lisa's  pages.

Super Contributor

Re: Holy cow--can't put it down!

I am a big fan of Lisa G !!!!  And I cannot put her books down either...lol....I make it apoint to catch up on all chores first and not start reading her until I am at home. My local library carries many of her books and I had to steel myself against reading "just a couple of pages before I start the car". I am glad this new one doesn't disappoint !!!!!

Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I'm always looking for new series to get involved in. I will definitely check her out.

Esteemed Contributor

I really enjoy Lisa Gardner and try to get all her books!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I plan to start that FBI Profiler series in the future. I have been listening to her Warren and Leoni books for several years.

Esteemed Contributor

From the OP, sounds like this is something you can pick up without reading the prior books in the series. Is that correct?
Trusted Contributor

OP here again. I'm not real sure, but I think I might have read one of the previous books in the series, but couldn't remember for sure. I'm sure that if you read them in order, you will understand circumstances & some references made better than if you had not, but I was fine w/o having any character background (though I intend to start with #1 as soon as the pile on my reading table is finished).

Valued Contributor

I read this last week. I could not put it down. Really good book!