Respected Contributor

Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? availible for kindle prime lending library

Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

For anyone who has never used their amazon prime to borrow a monthly kindle book even though I've given the link to the book you have to do it on your kindle.  Go to settings then lending library then type in the name to search it and it should give you the option to borrow the book.  And you can also reborrow it if a month isn't long enough. 

Lori hope you don't mind if I copy your post.

I am very glad to hear Kolar's book is available to download or borrow for free! I don't have a Kindle -- I was gifted one and I re-gifted it. I need a real book in my hands.

So can someone who understands the lingo a lot better than I do please start a thread on the Book Forum letting people there know they can read it for free? I believe there are a bunch of people there that have wanted to read it who may never open this thread.

Please post your thoughts on it after you finish. I can't wait to read a discussion of what people's opinions are after they are presented with a parade of real, unassailable facts (and informed speculation). If you still think Patsy did it after reading the book, I totally get that. If you think the Ramseys are innocent after reading the book -- you didn't read the book!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? availible for kindle prime lending library

I did not read the book yet, I am planning on buying it. I have always thought it was her brother, and felt the parents were covering it up. Thanks for posting about book excited to get it!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? availible for kindle prime lending library

Kidnapped????    I thought she was found dead in the basement of their home.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Kidnapped????    I thought she was found dead in the basement of their home.

Remember the long ramson note?

Frequent Contributor

I read this book last year and the author makes a very compelling argument that Burk did it.  I always felt that he was involved.  Very interesting reading on multiple levels. 

Respected Contributor

@lovescats, thank you so much!  first of all, i NEVER KNEW that i could borrow a book for free with my prime membership!  and second of all, i have always wondered about this case, and i cannot wait to read this book!  i just downloaded it, and will begin asap.  thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

@lovescats, mind?  I am so grateful to you, silly!  Thank you sooooo much for posting this.  I know a lot of people have mentioned wanting to read it and for free, wow, what a great opportunity.

I wonder, when you read it on the Kindle can you zoom in on the photographs or only to the extent you can see them in the hard copies of the book?  Sorry if that question doesn't make sense, I know you or someone else will figure out what I'm trying to ask.  Like the cobweb, can you make it bigger than in the book or only as big as?

Again, lovescats, thanks so much and can't wait to discuss the book with a whole new group of readers!  

Valued Contributor

I just finished my free book for November but I'll order this for December.  Thanks so much for posting this information,

Maria

Esteemed Contributor

I downloaded this book.  Thanks, next on my list.  I'll be interested to come back and read everyone's opinion after I finish.  LM

Respected Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet?

For anyone who has never used their amazon prime to borrow a monthly kindle book even though I've given the link to the book you have to do it on your kindle.  Go to settings then lending library then type in the name to search it and it should give you the option to borrow the book.  And you can also reborrow it if a month isn't long enough. 

Lori hope you don't mind if I copy your post.

I am very glad to hear Kolar's book is available to download or borrow for free! I don't have a Kindle -- I was gifted one and I re-gifted it. I need a real book in my hands.

So can someone who understands the lingo a lot better than I do please start a thread on the Book Forum letting people there know they can read it for free? I believe there are a bunch of people there that have wanted to read it who may never open this thread.

Please post your thoughts on it after you finish. I can't wait to read a discussion of what people's opinions are after they are presented with a parade of real, unassailable facts (and informed speculation). If you still think Patsy did it after reading the book, I totally get that. If you think the Ramseys are innocent after reading the book -- you didn't read the book!!!!!!

I don't have a Kindle but have the Kindle app on my Macbook and my iPhone.   Can someone tell me how to use Prime borrowing feature?   I didn't know that was available and I've had Prime for three years.  Thanks.