Super Contributor

I was shocked that they canceled Cedar Cove. The dialogue was awful, but I enjoyed seeing the location...

Honored Contributor

I too love her books. I read her entire Cedar Cove series one summer, and I've read many other of her books. I have really loved the ones about the kn itting shop which was another series.

Honored Contributor

No, they are pedestrian at best.

Valued Contributor

I just finished Sweet Tomorrows, and felt I had lost a best friend when I came to the end. This was only the 2nd Debbie Macomber book I have read - but plan to read many more.  

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I just finished Sweet Tomorrows, and felt I had lost a best friend when I came to the end. This was only the 2nd Debbie Macomber book I have read - but plan to read many more.  

Welcome to our and her world.  How wonderful to have so many to choose from and what a wonderful Fall/Winter you will have reading her books.  I loved Sweet Tomorrows as well as with all her books.  Get on her web site and try to start at the beginning.

http://www.bookseriesinorder.com/debbie-macomber/

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

Re: Debbie Macomber Books

[ Edited ]

I make it a point to listen to her new stand-alone Christmas entry each year.  

and

I love her Angel series ~ Shirley, Goodness and Mercy are a hoot!

Trusted Contributor

I have read 118 books by Debbie Macomber.  How can one person write so many good books?!?  I've been reading her books since 1997.

Trusted Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

What does pedestrians at best mean??

It is a put-down.  It means her books are not high brow literary writing.  The dictionary says pedestrian means,  "not interesting or unusual."

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I am just finding out about Debbie Macomber books, very nice reading.  I am on my second book now ROSE HARBOR in BLOOM.

Occasional Contributor

I wish I could read and crochet at the same time.