Highlighted
Contributor

wow jillian michaels 30 day shred 20 minute workouts really work

i cannot believe how this is changing my body. I unfortunately got talked into the Bhrt phenomenon and instead of helping me, i just gained weight and my body started turning fat and flabby in areas that never were fat before like my tummy and upper arms.I stopped the hormones and wanted a great workout i could do at home but something short! since i hate working out.....this dvd is the best. My crinkly flabby underarm area is so firming up now and my tummy is looking tight again. It is only 20 minutes so i do not dread it. I am up to level 2 and I feel so much stronger , i am just using it two weeks and i am thrilled with the changes. If anyone else hates working out like i do, get this!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View