Super Contributor

why is philosophy dolling out the fresh cream cologne/fragrance like a crack dealer??

oooohhhh i know i have mentioned this before and sorry, but yeeesh!!!

i hate feeling co-dependent on my toiletries!!!

i havent been using my fc spritz, because i didnt want to use it up. and since WE CANT BUY IT BY ITSELF, i didnt want to have to buy MORE 3-1 to get another spritz.

then they come up with the tea party set. which i like, all three are interesting and i will wear them for day in the spring.

BUT THERE SIMPLY IS NOT ENOUGH FRESH CREAM SPRAY AVAILABLE WITHOUT BUYING OTHER STUFF YOU DONT WANT.

so last night i went to a baby shower, and put on ag. and for some reason i just wasnt feeling it so i put some fresh cream spray frag. on top of it. mmmmmmm that smelled great. and dh just snuggled up to me before he left for work kissing my neck and telling me i smelled soo goood. it was left over from yesterday!!

i just want the fresh cream scent by itself. i have an uber of the lotion. two open tubes of the body butter. two bottles of spritz (one over half gone) and of course the obligatory 3-1's.

but i am hesitant to use my spritz/spray as i dont want to run out and buy more stuff i dont need.

grrrrr. ironic. of all the philosophy stuff i have in abundance, i cant get the one thing i really want. oh well , maybe its a life lesson.

but please, if anyone sees the fresh cream spray fragrance or spritz by itself, page me because i want to have some more, as i love it!!!

belleandme