Contributor

I've been on AD for the Philosphy trio. Super size body cream'Supersize shampoo

and body cream and spritz. I've always gotten "Falling in Love". Thought for

a change I'd switch to Amazing Grace. Called CS and the said no problem. Just

send it back. I did. Yesterdau I noticed that they had refunded it. Called to

say I was supposed to get AG. They told me they didn't have it anymore and

I wanted to duplicate the configuration it would be $15 more? Asked them to

send me back the one I had returned and they said they could not.

Super Contributor

Did you ask if there was someone else you could speak to? Most operators are only able to do so much. They shouldn't have told you they had it if they didn't. In my opinion, they need to do something to make it up to you.

Super Contributor

Did you decide to change after it had already shipped?

Are you still in the A-D plan? Maybe next time you can get AG?

Respected Contributor

THis happened to me several yrs ago- QVC makes SOOO many errors and cancels orders, etc., without notifying their customers. I have NEVER had problems w/ other retailers like I have had with this one.

Write corporate a letter OR call corporate- You will end up speaking w/ the secretary! Worth the call though-CS won't help you

Valued Contributor

I would simply wait until philosophy.com has their 30% off sale (several times a year) and just order everything from there. Free shipping, too. You will come out way ahead.

Contributor

No I changed it before it had shipped. The operator sad np problem. But she neglected

to say that they had none in stock. I would have kept my FIL. I think I will try

the main office. Thanks

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2014 fussi said:

No I changed it before it had shipped. The operator sad np problem. But she neglected

to say that they had none in stock. I would have kept my FIL. I think I will try

the main office. Thanks

Might try posting it on their FB page. That often kicks up the response.

Honored Contributor

I have a rule. If my original choice would be good enough if I can't get my second choice, I keep that first item and reorder the second item before I send the first item back. This goes for sizes on clothing, too, as well as jewelry. This way I'm not out completely. The downside is you have money out for two items at one time. I never ask for an exchange, there's a good chance you will experience a sell out before they get to you.