Occasional Contributor

Re: what is the longest working beauty product you have stuck with?

ok so there are a few fans in here of Signature club i did try the melt before some of her stuff has been to oily but some has been nice the capsules my one that used to work hyaluronic 1000an ounce of gold was my longest one i stuck with then few years later my skin changed or something its doesnt feel as good as it did 

Occasional Contributor

lol im impressed as well thanks 

Occasional Contributor

wow your very smart good idea i bet you have some good stuff you make at home Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

yes i have the big jar of coconut oil next to me at all times lol maybe thats what changed i have to add that to everything i try latley i try a face cream i feel like my face absorbes it and poof its gone so i have to mix now . and i carry it on the kitchen to cook lol and after shower for hair especially ends from coloring lol 

Occasional Contributor

ok ive never done chemical peels but i once was a faithful user of Botox and ive dabbed into fillers . Let me just say this dont over use botox i was getting 300 units injected every 3 months and end result was Temporal muscle loss and start of facial waisting its been 9 mths since my last injection and over 2 years since i used that many units terrible obbsession i tell you now i im trying to build the muscle ive lost i bought the BMR facial toner the ones that look like head phones and have been using them since june my sister says i look like hakmed the puppet lol peanut head they call it not very pretty it stinks as now the wrinkles have slightly come back and so badly i want to get botox but having facial wasiting is not pretty either its a double edge sword so im just putting it out there dont over do or get to crazy like i did it takes time to reverse the damage its not pretty either if you look up temporal waisting and botox you will see what i mean wish i new before i did it for over 5 years i wouldnt had done so much and not every 3 months oh well figured id share my story for you and any one else reading Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

WEN keeps my hair happy & Josie Maran keeps my skin happy..

I never feel a need to really try much else....in the hair or skin care area...

Oh Laura Geller's Real Deal Concealer, my one makeup item I never change...

Regular Contributor

StriVectin SD advanced - the serum and cream has given me reamarkable results I have been using both for about 4 years now and my 63 yr. old skin has never looked better.

Trusted Contributor

@Sara44 if you could use the quote button when you do a post, it would really help to know what you are referring to 😁

Trusted Contributor

Nature's Gate Daily Cleanse herbal shampoo & condioner since 1989

Honored Contributor

@Sara44 wrote:

ok ive never done chemical peels but i once was a faithful user of Botox and ive dabbed into fillers . Let me just say this dont over use botox i was getting 300 units injected every 3 months and end result was Temporal muscle loss and start of facial waisting its been 9 mths since my last injection and over 2 years since i used that many units terrible obbsession i tell you now i im trying to build the muscle ive lost i bought the BMR facial toner the ones that look like head phones and have been using them since june my sister says i look like hakmed the puppet lol peanut head they call it not very pretty it stinks as now the wrinkles have slightly come back and so badly i want to get botox but having facial wasiting is not pretty either its a double edge sword so im just putting it out there dont over do or get to crazy like i did it takes time to reverse the damage its not pretty either if you look up temporal waisting and botox you will see what i mean wish i new before i did it for over 5 years i wouldnt had done so much and not every 3 months oh well figured id share my story for you and any one else reading Smiley Happy

300 units or 30 units?

I get 30 units... two times a year--# 11 and a bit in forehead.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"