Super Contributor

skinn's new shampoo and conditioner

well, after a 90 degree day, I tried the sample of Skinn shampoo and conditoner. flopped down on the sofa and watched a movie. when I woke up (lol) my hair was dry and looked fabulous-like it had been blown dry. sillky and full of volume.
My hair is natural white/gray and fine . love it!
Isn't it crazy that you can fall asleep with wet hair, wake up and it looks wonderful, and when you are getting ready for an event - it just flops?
seriously, I think this s/c is going to be a real winner

Respected Contributor

Re: skinn's new shampoo and conditioner

when i do a search I find no shampoo by that name.

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

when i do a search I find no shampoo by that name.

It's not available yet.  Customers who purchased a particular kit from Evine during the Skinn Anniversary visit a couple of weeks ago, got a sample of shampoo and conditioner with the kit.  It will be available for the public when Dimitri visits Evine in September.

Honored Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

well, after a 90 degree day, I tried the sample of Skinn shampoo and conditoner. flopped down on the sofa and watched a movie. when I woke up (lol) my hair was dry and looked fabulous-like it had been blown dry. sillky and full of volume.
My hair is natural white/gray and fine . love it!
Isn't it crazy that you can fall asleep with wet hair, wake up and it looks wonderful, and when you are getting ready for an event - it just flops?
seriously, I think this s/c is going to be a real winner

@donna71-Glad to read your favorable review & thanks for starting a thread to discuss! Looks like D has a new winning line of products!!!

Smart marketing to distribute samples of a new product line & the next TTV coming up in Sept during one of his biggest annual anniversary/promo months. Those that like it are ready to buy; anyone that doesn't like it can save the expense & time associated with returns/not buying it.  Several other Skinn customers have tried the sample & also give it thumbs up. I will be trying it this weekend. Have a fabulous weekend Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

The samples I bought on the bay arrived today. If I get around to washing my hair tomorrow, I'll post a quick review. If not, it'll be Sunday.
Respected Contributor

I don't have samples but I will be keeping my eye out in September.  That is when it will presented, right? I am looking forward to trying it. 

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

I don't have samples but I will be keeping my eye out in September.  That is when it will presented, right? I am looking forward to trying it. 

Yes, you're correct.  I don't have the exact dates, but Dimitri usually visits around the middle of the month.  I'm sure you'll see Dimitri's Dazzlers chatting in anticipation of the visit so you'll know when to watch.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@aprilskies wrote:

Yes, you're correct.  I don't have the exact dates, but Dimitri usually visits around the middle of the month.  I'm sure you'll see Dimitri's Dazzlers chatting in anticipation of the visit so you'll know when to watch.  

----------------------------

Thank you.   Even though I haven't purchased anything from his last few visits, I visit the threads.  It's a fun group and a fun read.  

Super Contributor

He will be on August 7 and 8  yippy!!

Contributor

I got my sample and tried it too. I liked the way my hair felt afterwards. It did not strip my hair and it felt really conditioned. I will be ordering in September.