Honored Contributor

You all seem to just love this brand, any rec's,for 64 year old with dry skin? Thanks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

You all seem to just love this brand, any rec's,for 64 year old with dry skin? Thanks.

I gave Skinn a good try but saw few results.  Tried Paula's Choice and am sticking with the brand.  I don't have dry skin anymore.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Here's a highly-moisturizing twosome, @goldensrbest

Skinn Cosmetics Hydro-Vital Deep Moisture Serum & Cream Set - 311-945

You can take a look at the information at Evine.com: i.e., video, usage, and ingredients and see what you think.

It's very moisturizing.  I have dry skin here and use these along with the TTV Deep Wrinkle Protocol items as well for my lineup.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

I second Gokats re. on these products. Today's TTV is also a set of very good products. 

Super Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have dry skin and I love his products! BUT I would recommend his "ROSE noir balm", I use it at night on top of all my skin care. As we get older our skin gets thin and this is very helpful for keeping in the moisture. 

Respected Contributor

The Lips 6x balms are excellent. Anyone I have gifted this to immediately becomes addicted, as I am.

I purchased the set of 4 lip balms and the double double TTV.

Honored Contributor

Re: skinn ladies

[ Edited ]

@maestra wrote:

The Lips 6x balms are excellent. Anyone I have gifted this to immediately becomes addicted, as I am.

I purchased the set of 4 lip balms and the double double TTV.

@maestra  The set of 4 Lip 6x balms will be going down in price during the first block of shows today.  Be sure to tune in right at the beginning to see the dropped price, then call CS to get a price adjustment.  I think the price is going to be somewhere around $30, and is sure to sell out.  IDK if they'll do the price adjustment after they sell out so be ready.

Respected Contributor
I'll have to check out the lip balms!
Respected Contributor
Oh....they're in pots. The flavors sound great but I don't like lip products in pots.