Honored Contributor

Re: "Storing" Lip Gloss for Long Term

Thank you!  It looks totally different in the photo of the tubes but look much closer on the lips.  I have to say tho that the Daydream on the model is warmer than what I experience.  I looked at the MAC counter last time I was in Dillards.  I'll check it out again.

Honored Contributor

Check Temptalia's Dupe List for 90% similar or more for your lip gloss?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Irshgrl, I have walked around with this gloss for YEARS looking for a less expensive dup!  I swear, Chanel had a patent on the color!  There were some semi-close contenders.  I've checked out everything Sephora had (and actually bought one in the Buxom line but again, it wasn't really close enough).  Checked in all the dept stores, WM and Target. 

I just got off the phone with Chanel and asked if the old stock that the stores have to send back to Chanel can be bought.  She said no Smiley Sad  But, she did check to see if any of he Chanel stores had any available...they don't Smiley Sad  She said Daydream was one of the older colors in the Glossimer line and had been discontinued before the entire line was. 

I am sorry, I hate when you love a product and they discontinue it. It stinks! 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for sharing this is simply gorgeous.  I know it is hard to loose a gloss you love and I am happy I have fallen in love with the melted LIP GLOSS sticks tubes by TOO FACED........I am so in love with them.  Such a shame they get rid of these and do you have those wands that go down deep in a tight jar to get out all of your product?  I bought a set of two on Amazon and they were shown on Shark Tank and I don't think anyone bought into them but I love mine and it has made me be able to get out everything in any jar or tube. 

Trusted Contributor

And as I was just thinking of that spatty or whatever its called that gets out your creams, I have not noticed it lately???   Ugh one thing that bothers me is that I have to replace as I loose in this home.  Usually Chanel will last two years unless you keep in the heat in your car.