Contributor

products that I have recently purchased that are fantastic and truly work! I am 49.....

Ladies, I am so impressed with the following products that I wanted to share them with you. I have had so many issues with my skin, both facial and body, since starting lovely Perimenopause, mostly dryness and sensitivity to things I have never been sensitive to and these products are amazing and life saving.

1) Body Scrubs - Fresh Sugar Body Polish and LaLicious

Amazing scrubs, the Fresh Sugar is more powerful but both are sugar and therefore dissolve and dont get all over your tub! They leave your skin with a moisture mantle and you dont even need moisturizer afterwards.

2) body Moisturizer - Perlier 50% shea butter with coconut milk

Girls, there is nothing better than this stuff. unbelievable.

3) body creams - Isomers stem genesis and Skinmedica TNS body lotion

both these creams claim to produce collagen and firm/tone,etc. All I can say, is that I have been using both on my upper arm area for those awful arm creases, crinkling and i see noticeable improvement. Also on my tummy area for those lines, i do work out alot and eat ok but nothing has worked like these two creams

4) facial peel - Philosophy one minute peel (new one)

This literally changed the skin on my face. My hormonal zits disappeared in a day, my skin was smoother after one time, i was shocked. I am extremely sensitive to everything like Retin A, retinol, glycolics, exfolikate burned my face,ihave to be very careful.This product was gentle yet i had the best results of all.

5) Eye - Isomers eye firming serum

this stuff is amazing. I tried this at the suggestion of the ladies on this board and its great reviews. It lifts, it tones, it moisturizes, i love it

6) eyelash - isomers stem genesis lash serum

after having no luck with latisse and a million other lash products, they actually broke my lashes and i had terrible allergic reactions, i decided to try this. It made my lashes thicker, longer and they look like my beautiful long thick lashes again.

7) lips - Philosophy lip scrub and sally hansen lip inflation in clear

8) teeth - crest whitestrips professional whitening

9) deodorant - dove clinical strength cool essentials in cucumber

I have tried everything, this is it. it works.

I hope some of these things help you ladies as they have helped me!