Occasional Contributor

philosophy Shear Splendor hair marinating oil

Can anyone help me find out where I can get the philosophy Shear Splendor hair marinate (oil)?  Since Christina sold the company I find that they do not stand true to the basics that started the brand and I'm having a hard time finding great products philosophy use to sell. I used this product when my hair started to grow in after chemo treatments, it was amazing what it did for my hair and scalp. I could not find it any longer so I moved on to many high end and drugstore brand oils but nothing helped my now really bad chemo hair like shear splendor hair marinate.  I did see it on ebay for 99.00!!!!  I actually considered it for a moment but I have no idea how old that stuff might be. I'm not sure the QVC philosophy ladies read the blogs but if anyone can help me out there, I would be incredibly grateful.  THANK YOU!!!

Super Contributor

Re: philosophy Shear Splendor hair marinating oil

[ Edited ]

As far as I know, that product has not been made in at least a few years, so I don't know where you could buy it other than eBay.

i have an 8 oz. bottle that I would be happy to send you. It is unused, it has the same fill level as the one one eBay, and does not have an inner seal.

there are not that many ingredients, so,maybe if you have some, you can figure ou t how to make a very similar concoction.

if you would like it, we'll have to coordinate on here. Once we know we are both here, you could post an email address for a minute. I'll copy it and then you should delete it.

I'll check back at 11:00 pm tonight.