Respected Contributor

I got this the other day and am so dissappointed.  I thought sure this was going to be good for me with all the good reviews.  I tried a small amount, large amount with and without moisturizer and it does not cover well, sinks in fine lines and is shiny.   I have not tried with a primer because it is suppose to have all these good for you things in it and I would not want to put a barrier so they could not absorb.  I guess if you have combination/oily skin with large pores and a few fine lines nothing really works.  I will return this PTR CC cream since it definitely is not work the 48.00 for me.  I should have know it was too gooo to be true.

Respected Contributor

Re: peter thomas roth cc cream

Sorry for the errors.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet,  Check out Nordstroms' site.  Bobbi Brown has a CC cream and there are a bunch of others.  Free shpg. & returns too.  It would be best if you could get to a Nordstrom or Sephora, even ULTA to test out.  ULTA does not carry that many brands.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

II love the PTR cc cream. I have tried so many others and always go back to his.

I find it so moisturizing and covers all my red blotches without looking heavy.

I'm always amazed how people have different experiences with products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chiclet, This is my second reply and I forgot all about this but this will definitely work for you.  It's Ultimate Complexion Creme for $37; a full coverage foundation that is so lightweight and matte by Becca Cosmetics.  QVC has the best price.  It usually sells for $44.  I tried a sample but it was a tad to light for me but talk about not knowing you are wearing anything and full coverage.  It is definitely worth a purchase.   Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thanks Katkat for the recommendation.  I might go by Ulta tomorrow and check it out to see the colors.  It is interesting when you read reviews about any foundation and one person says it is matte and another might say it looks greasy.  Or one might say it settles in pores and wrinkles and another says it doesnt.  I have never found a foundation that I love.  I think Estee lauder double wear light is probably the closest to perfect for me  but the color does not match.  The older I get the less I like foundation because it seems to emphasize what I am trying to hide.