Trusted Contributor

new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

Just got this email..

WORLD LAUNCH: Illumi-Bright Vitamin C & Ferulic Skin Booster

Ferulic Skin Booster
$59.99  30ml/ 1 fl oz

Skin brightening science….
A Vitamin C Serum like never before!  Exclusive blend. Secret Power House Science.  Flawless looking skin. Say goodbye to wrinkles, pigmentation, sun damage and Hello to a Beautiful You.  Skincare that turns heads….

$59.99  30ml/ 1 fl oz

Honored Contributor

Re: new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

$49.75 on Evine.  Pricey, IMO.

Respected Contributor

Every vitamin c serum I've ever used has broken me out. Do I dare try another?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do they happen to include the ingredients?

ETA: nevermind, found them. Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch for mentioning it was on Evine. I think moreso than the price is the crazy shipping- $8+ is ridiculous and it contains MAP and most of the time MAP vitamin C serums are alot less price.

Ingredients for those interested:

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Pentapeptide-34 Trifluoroacetate, Dextran, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glycerin, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.

ETA again- I just realized that was the value pay price, lol. Shipping is only $4.99.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rachb wrote:
Every vitamin c serum I've ever used has broken me out. Do I dare try another?

lol well here is something to remember- it will cost you $4.99 and if it does break you out and you want to return it, in addition to the $4.99 it will cost you whatever price it will be ship back (usually around $6.99 or so). So if it doesn't work out, you will be out around $12 just to try it or if you don't send it back, the full roughly $55. That is essentially how I rationalize whether I want to even bother trying something! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have the Isomers 15% Vit C Serum. I also have her Glutathiosome. Heard Manuela say if you used the Glutathiosome you don't need the Vit C serum.

I see they have the bonus size of the Fast Eye Lift.

Is this going to be the TTV?  ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Firming & Lifting Set - 308-564 $120. It's listed under the 9 PM eastern time show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

I have the Isomers 15% Vit C Serum. I also have her Glutathiosome. Heard Manuela say if you used the Glutathiosome you don't need the Vit C serum.

Is this going to be the TTV?  ISOMERS Skincare Four-Piece Super Skin Serum & Firming & Lifting Set - 308-564 $120. It's listed under the 9 PM eastern time show.

@Nightowlz  Are you talking about that Glutathiosome serum that's super expensive and was part of a TTV like a year ago or so?  I think that it has MAP in it, doesn't it?  I saw the bonus size of the FELS.  Nice price for sure.  The 1 oz. is the same price, but it's also available on A/D.

Trusted Contributor

Eh, not too thrilled with the fruit 'extracts' (juices?) in it plus the grapefruit peel oil seems like it would be irritating.  Maybe those were added to mask the hotdog odor from the ferulic acid, lol?

And, they don't share the percentage of Vit. C in the serum unless I missed it somewhere.

Honored Contributor

@River Song wrote:

Eh, not too thrilled with the fruit 'extracts' (juices?) in it plus the grapefruit peel oil seems like it would be irritating.  Maybe those were added to mask the hotdog odor from the ferulic acid, lol?

And, they don't share the percentage of Vit. C in the serum unless I missed it somewhere.

I agree with you about the addition of the grapefruit peel oil- ugh and why??? Even if it were to mask the scent, why grapefruit? I don't even like that scent, lol, plus the potential for irritation!

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

The TTV usually launches at 10PM EST, so I don't think that Isomers will be having a TTV this visit.  308-564 was the TTV about a year and a half ago, but they brought it back during her last visit at a preferred price.   I saw another item listed, 311-821, that had no description or price yet, but the picture looked like it was the 1.86 oz deep crease correction, 1 oz glutathiasome face serum and 1.86 oz ultimate super skin serum.  Depending on the price, that might be a winner.