Esteemed Contributor

Re: new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Of course @Judaline. Nothing can stop time. Still we can have our skin at it's best at any age with right skin care, adhering to morning/night routines, the skin can have it's smoothness, brightness, tone and firmness, and the facial contour can still be in place.

I've seen women way into their late 70's and 80's with still beautiful faces. .

That reminds me ... 3 weeks ago, I was sitting in the Dr.'s waiting room.  There were just 2 patients waiting, myself and another lady.  We both started laughing at was on TV (primary election returns) and started chatting about the election.  I said to her, "you're probably about my age and are old enuf to remember ....."

She asked me how "old" I thought she was.  I said, "over 50".

I almost fell over in my chair when she told me she was "70".  I asked her what she put on her face.  She said "Philosophy".  

The next day, I bought the face mask.  I love it!

Woman Very Happy

Ha-ha-ha @RinaRina! That's funny. With some threads going here, lately and always, about women's age, and make-up, and of course - WHAT skin care line is for sure a panacea and what's not......

With all of that, a thought started to form in my head - it does not really matter, I mean the age, and specifically - the skin care BRAND.

Why? Because women having well preserved skin, and still attractive faces in their later years, were around like forever!

These older and beautiful women existed way before lines like Skinn, Isomers, Dr. Denese, PC, or whatever today's popular skin care is.... 

Even if there was none of these were available to women back in their day, except maybe Oil of Olay, or some home remedies - this was what they had used back then and look good now. Yes some, do have a great skin to start with, due to their hereditary, but just a few!  Age, and lack of care will take care of any nature given gifts fast - no problem!

So, I think the WOMEN who persistent, loving themselves, and take care of their skin regularly and diligently, even if it is Oil of Olay, or Avocado masks, those women, who BELIEVE - this is WORKING for them, well - SO IT IS!

You know, He said, "As you believe in your heart, so it shall be done unto you." Cat Happy  Ain't it so?

Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

May I ask what are two other items @RinaRina?

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

That Fast Lift was a steal!

Okay, gurlz!  To any of you who are new to Isomers, this is the bomb!!

Just added some Michael Marcus eye cream and voila!.

I'm LOVING Isomers!!!

I didn't even use moisturizer.

This stuff is amazing!

Thanks, Sonechko!

Woman Happy

@RinaRina! So glad to hear this!  But, WHAT did you use? Curious minds need to know....Smiley Happy

====

Here's what I used 2 days ago.  First, I used Ole Henriksen's Peel;  then MM's stuff listed here ... (message #9)

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Solved-PLEASE-IGNORE-this-message/td-p/2800763

Then, last nite, I used the 3 Isomers products mentioned above, but NO moisturizer.  I just added some of MM's eye cream around my eyes over the Fast Lift.

I'm sure the OH peel made a difference.  

@RinaRina I truly believe - correct peels and exfoliators make ALL the DIFFERENCE! Help to reveal the younger skin underneath those dead cells, and allow for serums and creams to absorb so much better!

The only thing to watch out - so they are not too harsh for one's skin, especially when it is much more sensitive with age.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko

Re: 

ISOMERS Copper Rich Mask 2.03 oz - 309-541

Do you think i could safely put the Ferulic C and Brightening serums over this Mask?

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina,  safely - yes, but most effectively, not so much, but only in my personal opinion. Even though the mask absorbs well, still it's kind of a thicker substance. When I wash it off, I can feel some of it still there. The C+ is quite expensive serum (bought as a single bottle), it's only a one ounce of it, and put on the clean skin directly, I'd think it has better chance for penetration and better effect. Just my opinion. I would put it on well cleansed face and even would let it a little time to set in. I would treasure my one ounce of this serum.

By the way, I still have not gotten mine! Scheduled for Thursday delivery.

Trusted Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

May I ask what are two other items @RinaRina?

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

That Fast Lift was a steal!

Okay, gurlz!  To any of you who are new to Isomers, this is the bomb!!

Just added some Michael Marcus eye cream and voila!.

I'm LOVING Isomers!!!

I didn't even use moisturizer.

This stuff is amazing!

Thanks, Sonechko!

Woman Happy

@RinaRina, Can you tell use what changes you've seen in your skin and why you think the new Isomers vitamin C is the bomb? Tempted to order but I did not like the Vitamin C Stem Cell line at all. TIA

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Re: itamin C Serum from Isomers

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@RinaRina, Can you tell use what changes you've seen in your skin and why you think the new Isomers vitamin C is the bomb? Tempted to order but I did not like the Vitamin C Stem Cell line at all. TIA

Of course, "seeing" changes in your own skin is totally subjective.  Nevertheless, let me give you an example.  I bought the MIchael Marcus 7-piece kit.  The first nite, I used the following :

(From the 7-pice set)

1- Jojoba Exfoliator

2- Erase serum

3- Realeyes Eye Cream

4- Reduce Hyaluronic "line serum"

5-Restore Cream 

and applied the Restore cream as my final step.  In the morning, my skin looked amazing.  The 2nd nite, I applied the same treatments except the Restore cream.  My skin did NOT look remarkable. 

Some people can't "see" differences in their skin after treatments because to begin with, they have what I call "good skin". Their skin looks great with or without treatments.  I have what I call "bad" skin (pale, pasty, irregular tone, bumps, large pores, hooded lids etc.), so any treatment that does anything good is going to show.  If the treatment does nothing, my skin will just look the same ... "bad".  

Now, to the Isomers ....  Fast Lift - smoothed out lines around my eyes.  LIfted my hooded lids.

Ferulic and Brightening products - gave my skin a translucent glow.

Yesterday, when I was at the dog park, someone commented that I "looked nice".  Well, frankly, I was dressed like a bum and my hair was pulled back in bun  (my usual attire dog park attire).  So, I already know, she was referring to my skin.  LOL!

I am very happy with the Isomers products.  

Oh! BTW, before I went out yesterday, I did the Isomers Kombucha Mask.  The day B4, I'd done a peel.

(I do a lot of masks and I finish every single one!  I rarely throw away masks.  They remain stored in my cosmetics fridge until they're used up.)

This may seem "excessive" to some people, but because I inherited "bad" skin, I do a lot a skin treatments.   IMHO, it makes a huge difference.   

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

Of course, "seeing" changes in your own skin is totally subjective.  Nevertheless, let me give you an example.  I bought the MIchael Marcus 7-piece kit.  The first nite, I used the following :

(From the 7-pice set)

1- Jojoba Exfoliator

2- Erase serum

3- Realeyes Eye Cream

4- Reduce Hyaluronic "line serum"

5-Restore Cream 

and applied the Restore cream as my final step.  In the morning, my skin looked amazing.  The 2nd nite, I applied the same treatments except the Restore cream.  My skin did NOT look remarkable. 

Some people can't "see" differences in their skin after treatments because to begin with, they have what I call "good skin". Their skin looks great with or without treatments.  I have what I call "bad" skin (pale, pasty, irregular tone, bumps, large pores, hooded lids etc.), so any treatment that does anything good is going to show.  If the treatment does nothing, my skin will just look the same ... "bad".  

Now, to the Isomers ....  Fast Lift - smoothed out lines around my eyes.  LIfted my hooded lids.

Ferulic and Brightening products - gave my skin a translucent glow.

Yesterday, when I was at the dog park, someone commented that I "looked nice".  Well, frankly, I was dressed like a bum and my hair was pulled back in bun  (my usual attire dog park attire).  So, I already know, she was referring to my skin.  LOL!

I am very happy with the Isomers products.  

Oh! BTW, before I went out yesterday, I did the Isomers Kombucha Mask.  The day B4, I'd done a peel.

(I do a lot of masks and I finish every single one!  I rarely throw away masks.  They remain stored in my cosmetics fridge until they're used up.)

This may seem "excessive" to some people, but because I inherited "bad" skin, I do a lot a skin treatments.   IMHO, it makes a huge difference.   

@RinaRina, So would you say that the improvement you've seen in your skin has come more from the Michael Marcus products rather than the new Isomers Vitamin C serum? What did you like about Isomers Kombucha Mask?   Also I was happy to read that Michael Marcus did not include any silicones in any of the items in the seven piece kit as my skin doesn't tolerate silicone at all. So I just may have to give the brand a try. TIA

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

Re: Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@RinaRina, So would you say that the improvement you've seen in your skin has come more from the Michael Marcus products rather than the new Isomers Vitamin C serum? What did you like about Isomers Kombucha Mask?   Also I was happy to read that Michael Marcus did not include any silicones in any of the items in the seven piece kit as my skin doesn't tolerate silicone at all. So I just may have to give the brand a try. TIA

The Isomers Kombucha Mask is an interesting mask.  It's one of those that you leave on a few minutes and then "rub" off the dead cells.  I like that it was in a liquid form in a dropper bottle like a peel.

I'm using the Michael Marcus stuff at nite and the Isomers during the day.  Last nite, I did the same procedure, excluding the Restore cream, but tonite, when I do my evening care, I'll include the Restore.  

I generally don't like using "creams" at nite because I sleep with my face in my pillow, so I feel like everything ends up on the pillow when I sleep.

In the past, besides serums, the only treatments I've worn at nite are PTR's Rose Gel Mask or Sisley's Black Rose Mask. (Sisley's BRM I only use during winter.)  The Rose masks stick to my skin like glue.  And ... they are amazing!  I've even worn them out and about during the day.  

Enjoy!