Esteemed Contributor

Re: new Vitamin C Serum from Isomers

@SANNA wrote:

My I pad wouldn't let me in the ordering or even looking on Evine! Is it a sign from God?🤔

Lol! Then the G should be nicer to you today, because they surely brought some great stuff at really great prices for this short visit, @SANNA! My CC certainly would disagree with me also, and maybe your iPad is smarter than I!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

If brightening of your skin @RinaRina is your one and only concern, then you got yourself good products.

@sonechko

Good to know. ...  Woman Happy

I only bought what I really needed.  I needed the Illumi-Brite products because I'd run out of Skinn's Bright Side Serum, which I love.  

And of course, the Fast Lift was great deal!!  

I appreciate your feedback.

Thanks!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

May I ask what are two other items @RinaRina?

=============

Geez!  Shipping sure takes a long time.  I ordered this stuff on Monday, today is Saturday, and it still hasn't shipped.  

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

=============

Geez!  Shipping sure takes a long time.  I ordered this stuff on Monday, today is Saturday, and it still hasn't shipped.  

@RinaRina, I got the info that shipping this week has been slower due to their warehouse switching over to a new system. They are currently working older orders now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

That Fast Lift was a steal!

Okay, gurlz!  To any of you who are new to Isomers, this is the bomb!!

Just added some Michael Marcus eye cream and voila!.

I'm LOVING Isomers!!!

I didn't even use moisturizer.

This stuff is amazing!

Thanks, Sonechko!

Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko I watched one of the videos, not the shows, and I thought Manuela looked so good with her hair longish. But I can see her aging-you can't avoid it. She looks good, very good, but still, the aging has started. 

Esteemed Contributor

Of course @Judaline. Nothing can stop time. Still we can have our skin at it's best at any age with right skin care, adhering to morning/night routines, the skin can have it's smoothness, brightness, tone and firmness, and the facial contour can still be in place.

I've seen women way into their late 70's and 80's with still beautiful faces. And I've seen totally opposite with some women in their 40s, and sometimes even earlier.

I like how Manuela looks, she is beautiful and natural. Her face is very alive, expressive and does not show any botox or other procedures done. I don't like how great many of skin care sellers look, with obvious signs of altering their faces in one way or another.  I look at their faces, and I look at Manuela's, and I make my decision how I want my face to be.

Her hair is not very volumious by nature, but nice and healthy looking, longer hair on her looks good. Though, she used to have very cute shorter cuts. Longer hair makes her younger and more attractive, I think. I love her style in clothing and jewelry as well. She is always classy and very much up-to-date. Not to mention, how clothes fit her, because she also takes great hair of her toned and fit body.

To me, Manuela definitely not only talks the talk, but also walks the walk. She is a modern woman, and this also applies to her modern approach to Isomers Skincare. Manuela is a Manufacturer, Developer, a Formulator and a Spokesperson of her products, well except Matrixyl that is patented already, and this allows for offering quite reasonalble prices for the products with highest grade of active ingredients in them.

Esteemed Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

The Illumi-Brite w/ Vita C & Ferulic and the Illumi-Brite Serum in the blue bottle.

Manuela said you cam apply the Ill. Vita C/Ferulic first, then layer w/ Brightening Serum.

I'm LOVING Isomers!!!

This stuff is amazing!

Thanks, Sonechko!

Woman Happy

@RinaRina! So glad to hear this!  But, WHAT did you use? Curious minds need to know....Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Of course @Judaline. Nothing can stop time. Still we can have our skin at it's best at any age with right skin care, adhering to morning/night routines, the skin can have it's smoothness, brightness, tone and firmness, and the facial contour can still be in place.

I've seen women way into their late 70's and 80's with still beautiful faces. .

That reminds me ... 3 weeks ago, I was sitting in the Dr.'s waiting room.  There were just 2 patients waiting, myself and another lady.  We both started laughing at was on TV (primary election returns) and started chatting about the election.  I said to her, "you're probably about my age and are old enuf to remember ....."

She asked me how "old" I thought she was.  I said, "over 50".

I almost fell over in my chair when she told me she was "70".  I asked her what she put on her face.  She said "Philosophy".  

The next day, I bought the face mask.  I love it!

Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I'm LOVING Isomers!!!

This stuff is amazing!

Thanks, Sonechko!

Woman Happy

@RinaRina! So glad to hear this!  But, WHAT did you use? Curious minds need to know....Smiley Happy

====

Here's what I used 2 days ago.  First, I used Ole Henriksen's Peel;  then MM's stuff listed here ... (message #9)

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Solved-PLEASE-IGNORE-this-message/td-p/2800763

Then, last nite, I used the 3 Isomers products mentioned above, but NO moisturizer.  I just added some of MM's eye cream around my eyes over the Fast Lift.

I'm sure the OH peel made a difference.