Frequent Contributor

new BE ready foundation with SPF 20

I was watching the launch of the new BE ready foundation especially because I was pleased to hear about the mineral SPF 20. During the presentation Jessica kept stressing how you should only touch the brush to the foundation and this teeny amount to the skin. I was wondering how in the world it would be possible to get a reliable SPF when such a tiny amount is used. Sunscreen should be generously applied.

Would you trust the sun protection from this new foundation? I did think that it looked nice on the models with the exception of Maria, who is beautiful, but it seemed to accentuate her wrinkles. I'm thinking it is not a foundation for older skin types.

Also, I had no idea if I should get fair or fairly light since the presentation was so poor. The face charts are no help at all. I wear fairly light in original BE, but the online pictures of the foundation seem to show the fair shade as a very fair yellow based shade, which is what would work best for me. Think I'll have to wait until it is in stores. Any idea when this will be?