Super Contributor

just received both my skin orders. ttv and the cleanser kit.  the packaging was a nice surprise.  cleanser kit in a plastic case and the ttv in a lovely box with matching tissue  paper.just made me happySmiley Very Happy   can't wait till this evening to try these new products.

Valued Contributor

Waiting on mine!  Trying 2 different kits. The lightning one & one for the eyes!  Love all the Skinn products. Looking forward to trying them!  Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

I got mine yesterday. got the duo of botanilift neck and neck amour. The botanilift is pilling on my neck, just like the dermalift did. I do however like the neck amour mask so will use that with my chin up. 

Anyone else notice the pilling of the botanilift products? 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

I got mine yesterday. got the duo of botanilift neck and neck amour. The botanilift is pilling on my neck, just like the dermalift did. I do however like the neck amour mask so will use that with my chin up. 

I've never used the botanlift but was just going to say I absolutly LOVE the neck amour! That stuff is the greatest thing EVER!!  Just a thought but usually if I have "pilling" it is when I don't let each layer of cream dry down or set a little. Some stuff just doesn't absorb as quick. If I put something on that is a little heavier I do something else for a few minutes & then come back & put whatever else I need on. Maybe just me. I'm sure someone else can probably answer you better. I've wanted to try the botanilift but can only try a few things, money wise. Please let us know how you like it tho!! 

Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@60sgirl  Are you using the BotaniLift Neck over anything else?  If you want to layer products, use the BotaniLift first. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch No, not layering. I used it by itself this morning after I washed off the mask. I used it instead of the chin up.  

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

Re: my skinn arrived.

[ Edited ]

@60sgirl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch No, not layering. I used it by itself this morning after I washed off the mask. I used it instead of the chin up.  

Hmm, that's weird.  I use it AM and PM.  In the morning, I use an AHA liquid first and after it dries I apply the BotaniLift and Chin-Up.  At night, I'll use BotaniLift, Chin-Up, and Neck Amour.  No pilling here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@60sgirl wrote:

Lifting products can be testy, @60sgirl .  There's definitely a way to apply them.  Less is better, and perhaps use the Botanilift for day and the Chinup at night.

@Let's see if our resident happy Botanilift user, @Shenlee , can help!Woman Wink  In the meantime, maybe check out the video at Evine. 

Oh, @monks !  Love that you received your Skinn goodies and had a little pick-me-up! Woman Wink  Let us hear what you think once you've had a chance to use them!Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monks wrote:

just received both my skin orders. ttv and the cleanser kit.  the packaging was a nice surprise.  cleanser kit in a plastic case and the ttv in a lovely box with matching tissue  paper.just made me happySmiley Very Happy   can't wait till this evening to try these new products.

I got one of my kits today too. I remember the fist time I bought Skinn produts, I thought they were packaged so nicely. It ws like Christmas. I know there's more to it than the packaging, love he products, but presentation is everything. Can't wait to start using this new Enlightened Radiance kit. I've also got more cleanser, Line Peel Solution & Wrinkle Soak coming.   Heart

Honored Contributor

@monks wrote:

How exciting for you, @monks.  They do a nice job of packaging alright, not really fancy but a colored box and some tissue paper make you feel like they took some time rather than just shoving it together.  You are in for a treat.  Wait until you smell that PM cleanser!  If you have any questions, be sure to ask them here or ask on the Dazzler page.  Dimitri's Dazzlers are ready and willing to help.