Trusted Contributor

I couldn't care less with what she does with her hair or clothes. I love her products.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I think it looks good!  Clearly it is a  wig,but it is fun.  I like the trend. Back in the 80's I wore so many colors of hair,so maybe it is just still  in my blood.  

Unfortunately it is not a wig. Smiley Tongue

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning

Josie is ADORABLE!!!! I love her blue hair! I wish I had the guts to do it myself. Of course, Josie is so beautiful, I think she can pull anything off. You go girl.

I just discovered Josie's products on QVC. I've been using the body butter for one week (in Vanilla Pear and Vanilla Apricot). I adore them both. The consistency and feel of the product is heavenly. It's easier to apply than lotion--it glides on smoothly and absorbs beautifully. Neither scent is overpowering, just lovely, and it seems to last only about an hour, which I think is nice. I wouldn't want to smell it for hours on end. My skin has never felt so hydrated and nice. I'll definitely be repurchashing.

I also purchased the face powder. LOVE it. I've used it 3x and my skin feels wonderful. It's softer and glows.

I received the face serum (light medium) as a sample and I just purchased THAT too. The sample was awesome. I'm 50, and not really a fan of foundation. I don't like how it feels or how it looks--usually fake and noticable. Not so with Josie's tinted face serum. It provides light coverage and feels... healthy. Since it contains argan oil, it glides on easily and feels nourishing. True to the product description, it starts "white," and transitions to blend with my skin color, evening out my slight discolorations and redness. WHAT A FIND!!!

I researched each product before I bought it and was surprised to see SO MANY rave reviews. 5 stars after 5 stars--up to the hundreds. Josie has accomplished something amazing here. I am so grateful! And I will continue to buy these products!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

It's just hair!! So what, she was having fun - I've seen plenty of women her age (38ish) and older that have bright colored hair. Her hair color has nothing to do with the quality of her products. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

It's just hair!! So what, she was having fun - I've seen plenty of women her age (38ish) and older that have bright colored hair. Her hair color has nothing to do with the quality of her products. 

No doubt, @riley1! So ridiculous. Funny thing is, the majority of the things we buy we have no idea how the person who created them looks yet we still buy the products because they WORK. It is so silly and superficial to not buy someone's products you like because of the color of their hair. Nothing like cutting off your nose to spite your face!