Frequent Contributor

oh my gosh.....is this a wig 

Trusted Contributor

Whatever it is....it's not good.

Respected Contributor

She needs the channel surfers to stop and see her tsv.  Now we are talking about her hair.  It works for celebrities. 

Honored Contributor

No matter what color her hair she's a very beautiful lady. She seems like someone who loves life and self expression. I hope her TSV is a success for her...

Frequent Contributor

It is the complete opposite of what her line is about "natural" .  

Respected Contributor

What is it that makes women that age want to do something like that?  Kelly Ripa had pink hair for awhile - looked ridiculous.  I think they are reverting back to their teen years.  My granddaughter has 2 children and has rainbow colored long hair - looks hideous! 

Honored Contributor

Josie is a doll.  That being said, the hair was awful.   Was she doing it for a specific purpose?  I only watched a few minutes of the presentation.  I thought it was some prank. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: josie maran hair?

[ Edited ]

She just said she worked at a creamery when she was 14 and that was her hair color then. I think she's just having a little fun.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Trusted Contributor

Re: josie maran hair?

[ Edited ]

No.  It's just not working.   It's not even a pretty blue.    When Kelly Rippa had her hair pink it was very sophisticated.   Her hair was an extremely light pink ombré.   I don't know what you call this.   A hot mess!?

Respected Contributor

I think it looks good!  Clearly it is a  wig,but it is fun.  I like the trend. Back in the 80's I wore so many colors of hair,so maybe it is just still  in my blood.