Regular Contributor

Ob just wait...some hosts cannot be outdone..You will be seeing all sorts of hair colors you will be thinking you are watching a Rainbow Bright reboot. It is like when one child does or has something, then the other one wants it or has to one up for attention...Shelfie vs shoefie

Respected Contributor

I can't even begin to fathom what she was thinking.  Did she say it was a wig or did she dye her hair blue?

Respected Contributor

@jclark73 wrote:

She just said she worked at a creamery when she was 14 and that was her hair color then. I think she's just having a little fun.

I agree. She's just having some fun.

When did that become so traumatic to people?

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I think it is fine.  Life does not need to be lived in black and white. 

Last year I ran a 5K color run (they through powder dye packs in the air throughout the race).  The day before, I had my hair colored and highlighed.  The pink dye in those packs mixed with the bit of sweat  from my run, turned all my highlights from blond to pink.

It stayed for about 2 weeks with the pink tints, it was kind of fun.

Because of the way it happened, I didn't need to justify making the decission to go pink and deal with people judging, so I got to enjoy something quirky without the backlash of "shes too old to do that" etc.......

Deb

Honored Contributor

She looks great and I'm glad she's enjoying life and living it boldly. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@jclark73 wrote:

She just said she worked at a creamery when she was 14 and that was her hair color then. I think she's just having a little fun.

I agree. She's just having some fun.

When did that become so traumatic to people?

My guess is they have sadly always been this way. 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Re: josie maran hair?

[ Edited ]

You probably weren't buying her products anyway, so it means nothing. 

If I knew it wouldn't get deleted I'd tell you all what I really think of the uptight style rules so many people here want to impose on others. 

Super Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

She needs the channel surfers to stop and see her tsv.  Now we are talking about her hair.  It works for celebrities. 

I agree. I sort of get the "fun" part of it, but the blue hair TSV connection to her job at a creamery at age 14 is a stretch, at best. And a desperate one. 

Sort of a game changer now for hosts and vendors, I think. "Who can top this?" will be the question.

I've learned from these boards that it's all about the shareholders anyway, and my guess is they couldn't care less if Josie has blue hair, or if models come out in bras, or anything else that changes the vibe of the channel. Yeah, I get it about profit, but things are just getting too weird for me.

Respected Contributor

@birkin baby wrote:

I think it looks good!  Clearly it is a  wig,but it is fun.  I like the trend. Back in the 80's I wore so many colors of hair,so maybe it is just still  in my blood.  

I don't think it's a wig because below is a pic Josie posted on FB yesterday. I agree Josie is having fun with her hair (and with life!).  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥