Esteemed Contributor

Ordered this and tried to cancel but couldn't.  Boy am I glad I didn't!  I love it...perfect for lighting up the eyes without sparkle. Everyone who said I wouldn't be sorry ordering it..so right!  I actually feel like ordering more in case they change it,it's perfect.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Which formulation did you get?  I 1st tried the powder form, and that was a miss.  I then ordered the cream one, and I love it!  Whichever one you got, happy it's working so well for you.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Which formulation did you get?  I 1st tried the powder form, and that was a miss.  I then ordered the cream one, and I love it!  Whichever one you got, happy it's working so well for you.  

I have the cream also.  I'm not a fan of powder on the face of any kind. And this is a nice light cream,not heavy isn't it?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

I am very happy with it.  It lightens up the eye area without looking like you have shimmer or glitter on.  I didn't think it would be any different than anything else I tried, and I was very surprised.  Very Nice Product.  Now, lets just hope they leave the formula ALONE, and not change it out for the latest and greatest........

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

Okay, now I'm intrigued.  Please share which IT Hello Light product you are using....eye cream set or a highlighter.  Would love to know.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I have the Hello Light cream in the compact and it is my favorite. It also comes in a stick.

Respected Contributor

Mine is A253642.  Creme in compact.  I got it with the brush.  Of course, great brush.  

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I had the same experience. The powder was too much and too discoball for me. The cream highlighter is beautiful. I have it in the compact and the stick.

Honored Contributor

I have the cream formula in both the stick and the compact.  I really like the stick.  It doesn't need a brush.  I put it on as a highlighter for cheekbones and between the apples of my cheeks and my nose for that dewy look.

Trusted Contributor

Yep, the cream is a keeper.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In