Valued Contributor

iT cosmetic CC cream in fair color? help please!

How much lighter is this fair shade comf do to the light? And most importantly is it a pink undertoned?? 

Respected Contributor

Re: iT cosmetic CC cream in fair color? help please!

@cactusjack wrote:

How much lighter is this fair shade comf do to the light? And most importantly is it a pink undertoned?? 

I found it too yellow for my fair complexion with pink undertones. The fair shade wasn't light enough but the light shade was really dark on my complexion. I have porcelain skin.

Contributor

Im a redhead with porcelain skin with pink undertones. I use the fair shade. It is a little yellow for me but it works. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your responses ladies! 

Respected Contributor

I find it quite a bit lighter than "light".  It is most neutral compared to light and medium, but not really pink.  More like a version of light with less peach and yellow pigment.

Valued Contributor

Desi1, would you feel then that this fair shade has any coverage for dark spots as much as the light shade? Sometimes lighter the shade the less coverage some makeup has...

Respected Contributor

Cactusjack, that's tricky.  Sometimes it's recommended to go a bit darker so the dark spots blend with the rest of the skin.  Like if you have freckles they say go a bit darker.

I still use concealer unless unless I will be at the beach where it won't last anyway. I don't have a ton to cover and I wear both shades or combine them. Not really sure if light covers better or is just more noticeable because it's too pigmented for my skin tone.

Regular Contributor

My skin is more neutral toned and mixing the fair and light together is perfect for me.  The light is a little yellow, but the fair is pretty neutral.  The fair is also quite a bit lighter than the light.  I can't wear either color by itself.

Respected Contributor

Even a different shade in "light" would be good. It's not so much that it's too dark on me but that the undertone is so off.    A color that is neutral, like a light sand and not a peach or tan which all the CC shades seem to be now.

Honored Contributor

IT shades run darker and the CC cream was too thick for me.

kindness is strength