Respected Contributor

iT COMESTICS Supersize CC Cream

I love this stuff but have a problem with the package.  The pump stops pumping way before the product is finished.  I'm on my second super size tube, thought the first time I just got a bad pump.  This second tube's pump stopped working two weeks ago, I had to cut an edge off the tube and squeeze the cream out of that.  I still probably have another week's worth in there.  What am I doing wrong?

Valued Contributor

Re: iT COMESTICS Supersize CC Cream

I love this product as well. For the last couple of years that I have used this I have never had the problem with the pump that you described. I always apply one of those toothpaste tube squeezer things. It helps push the product up towards the pump. This might be helpful so you don't have to roll the tube or squeeze by hand. Hopefully this will help you with your issue.

Honored Contributor

I've used both the regular and supersize tubes and haven't had this problem.  I wonder if there is an air bubble inside and you just need to keep pumping the tube until it works itself out.  The toothpaste clamp is a good suggestion too.  

Super Contributor

I've been using the CC supersize for years. I've never had a problem either. I'd call IT customer service, maybe they can help

Esteemed Contributor

The IT Cosmetics tube uses an airless pump, there's no straw in the pump to draw up the product, it's only suction of the product itself that pulls it upwards to be dispensed. Once you've used up some of the product, what's left in the tube needs to get up to the top of the tube somehow. So store it cap down and pound the tube with the cap on in your hand to move the product towards the top of the tube. When it doesn't dispense anymore, I cut the bottom of the tube off and use a Q tip or a small concealer brush to remove the product. There's at least a week's worth if not more left stuck on the inside of the tube. As you use more and more, cut more of the bottom of the tube off until you finally use up all the product. IT Cosmetics CC cream is too expensive to waste so I get all of the product out before tossing out the empty tube.

Valued Contributor

@ajsidney12 wrote:

I love this product as well. For the last couple of years that I have used this I have never had the problem with the pump that you described. I always apply one of those toothpaste tube squeezer things. It helps push the product up towards the pump. This might be helpful so you don't have to roll the tube or squeeze by hand. Hopefully this will help you with your issue.

That's a great tip~!