Respected Contributor

Re: hey ladies i have no idea how many people have already asked this question but here it goes

Tons of speculation, but no information was ever given by Lisa.

Contributor

Re: hey ladies i have no idea how many people have already asked this question but here it goes

i dont think she left her job at the q without already having another job

Valued Contributor

My guess ... She has told EVERYONE she talks to this week that she will meet them for dinner or lunch "in the city" ... So I think she is moving to NYC ... She has no ties to Pennsylvania, and if I were her and being stalked by someone, I would move to a high rise apartment in New York with security ... She has tons of opportunities in fashion, beauty, etc., and NYC is certainly the pinnacle for all .. TV talk shows are in NYC ... If I were Lisa, that is where I would go ... Im sure she has a few $$ in the bank so I would enjoy the holidays and after the new year would weigh my options ... She seems to have endless possibilities ... God Bless you Lisa ... I will miss you !!
Honored Contributor

Yes, if you want to 'disappear' go to New York. So many people there......

Nothing against New York, just saying you can disappear. She's been talking about 'being in the city' a lot lately.

I know some people are really upset at her leaving. The poor Wen guy keeps getting upset. I thought Ralph was going to loose it on camera. This leaves me to think they won't be seeing a lot of her (just would have to really go out of their way to see her). If she was working behind the scenes at QVC there, they'd be able to see her the same.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking no matter what she does for a career she will be able to live a real life on her terms.
"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras