Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

hair, skin and nails vitamins

Since having surgery twice over the winter (partial knee replacements) my hair looks flat and it's very thin - it fell out in clumps after the second surgery but it is coming back - my nails are peeling and just breaking off - skin is ok but looks kinda dull.So I bought those hair, skin and nails vitamins but I haven't yet seen any results. All I am seeing is my hair is growing faster than normal - I can usually wait 6 weeks between haircuts but it has only been 4 and I desparately need a cut. My hair is still not it's usual shine nor does my skin have it's usual luster. And my nails are still pathetic.

I know these are side effects from having anesthesia and that eventually they will correct by itself, but I am wondering if anyone had good experience with the hair, skin and nails vitamins.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View