Regular Contributor

hair coloring and Wen

I may never need to color my hair again. I was in the process of growing out my hair to the natural color BW (before Wen), but about 3 inches on the ends of my to the shoulders hair was about 5 shades lighter than the rest due to dying it lighter and then trying to dye back to my natural medium brown. I use semi permanent while going through the process of growing and trimming to get back to my pre-colored state. @59 I have very little gray, just some white hairs shot through the brown. Here I come to my point, with Wen I am not losing the color on those 3 inches, it is staying true to color and I haven't needed to color in 3 months, and may actually never need to in order to stay consistant in color. I am loving that.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View