Super Contributor

can anyone tell me if they have had trouble with milia while using Dr D omega 3 eye gel.  is it the silicone?  i am a mess.  it feels like tiny  little peddles under my eyes and that is the only thing that i have changed.  of course i have stopped using it for now.  thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

Are you exfoliating your face properly and frequently and what type of cloth,etc, are you using to wash your face?

Also, are you using her Advanced Facial Pads after cleansing? Do you ever use a particular peel or scrub to boost exfoliation of your skin ?

Valued Contributor

I tried a few of Dr. D's products many years ago. It was the first and only time I ever developed millia. Something in her products clearly doesn't agree with my skin. Stopped using all of her stuff and never had the problem again.

Super Contributor

thank you.  i think is the silicone or slip in her products that does not like me.  obagi eye cream is the same gel base, so i have stopped using that also.  on to the next.

Trusted Contributor

@PMS 24-7 wrote:

can anyone tell me if they have had trouble with milia while using Dr D omega 3 eye gel.  is it the silicone?  i am a mess.  it feels like tiny  little peddles under my eyes and that is the only thing that i have changed.  of course i have stopped using it for now.  thoughts.

sounds like its giving you milia Woman Sad