Respected Contributor

can someone ask skinn a question for me?

I've been trying to contact skinn - via phone or email and have not received any response.  

Can someone ask them a question for me on facebook?  (I am not signed up for that).

I purchased skinn's last tsv for the haircare and I really need to make sure that all the products included are more than fine for hair that has had a keratin treatment?  Is some are ok and others not, I'd appreciate knowing all those details.  

I haven't tried to haircare yet, awaiting some reply from them!! Ugh! 

Hoping someone here can/will help ......  

Thanks Smiley Happy

p..s for those that have tried it - how do you like it?  is the deep conditioner amazing?

Super Contributor

Re: can someone ask skinn a question for me?

Good luck getting ahold of someone at Skinn.  You have to leave your name and phone # and hope someone will return your call.  It can take days or NEVER. 

Honored Contributor

I have heard Dimitri say that they run a "little behind" on returning phone calls because they are busy and don't have a big staff.......     So.....I would give it a couple more days.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars @Lucky Duck

If that is how a manufacturer treats their customer, I would not touch their products w/a 10 foot pole.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Hi,

Yes, I did leave my name and phone several times and why I was calling.  It's really a shame not hear back from anyone.  

Maybe someone will ask for me on facebook - otherwise, I guess I'll return the products without even trying them.

Respected Contributor

Yes, well, I do understand they are busy.  But it's been about 10 days now (maybe even more) and I haven't heard anything - not by phone or email.  It's frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Dimitri makes a good living - why can't he hire more office staff?

Respected Contributor

I'd be more concerned about what kind of keratin treatment you're receiving.  Some contain formaldehyde.  At any rate, there are many articles you can Google on the care of keratin treated hair.  Usually any shampoo that is sulfate free should be fine.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Trusted Contributor

I asked for you on Skinn FB @moonandthestars...soon as I get an answer I will let you know...but looking at his ingredient decks, I would think they are safe for keratin treated (braziallian right?) hair...

As for Skinn CS, I have never contacted them but know it is a small family run center...while most of his business is his shopping channels in 7 various countries...he could hire more help but then he would have to raise his prices Woman Indifferent 

Trusted Contributor

Oh @moonandthestars I use Skinn shampoo and conditioner in my rotation ( I also love Abba Moisture, Theorie Argan!!!, Tweak'd (Restore/Peaches n Cream/Above the Clouds) and Joico...his shampoo and conditioner is very nice, smells like grapefruit, and leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean and gives great shine...I tried his mask last week and loved it (I love hair masks!) HTH's