Contributor

bobbi brown Instant Pretty A221874

Hello! I got such great advice about Bobbi Brown products the other day I thought I'd come back for more. I have recently started using Bobbi Brown products and I am really in love. I have loved the Bobbi Brown look for years so I don't know why I just started using her products now. I have recetly ordered a few color products. I also made it to a Bobbi Brown counter where I found a very helpful girl who I really liked. I purchased a few products from her as well.

I am starting to think that I might want to try some face products (foundation, concealer, etc) I am torn between going to a counter which I know will be very expensive to go piece by piece but it would have the added benefit of being personally tailored to me, or ordering the Instant pretty kit from QVC that comes with the face palette. I read the reviews on the kit and they seemed like people either loved them or hated them. But most of the complaints were about the size of the palette or the lack of a lot of color. I personally love a more natural look so the colors look great to me. I also love the idea that my entire face could be in one palette rather than digging through my drawer to find each individual product.

So I guess my question is which way should I go? Will the palette last long enough? Is it the best way to try Bobbi's face products? Or should I fork out the extra money and maybe buy products one at a time as my budget allows in order to find a perfect match? Also since I have never used her face products before will they be good for my dry skin? Oh and last question is the finishing powder in the palette the famous yellow powder she always talks about? I watched the video but it wasn't mentioned.

Thank you in advance for helping me. I really appreciate it. Sorry I have so many questions at one time. But I find that the advice here is really good and I am very greatful for your help!