Esteemed Contributor

? about Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

Has anyone used this product?  If so, would you recommend it?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: ? about Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

[ Edited ]

I totally recommend it! I know it's not cheap, but  the little pot lasts a very long time. A little is all you need. When I first applied it, I used way too much and it looked odd on me. Use your fingers to warm it up and apply it this way. Don't use a concealer brush or sponge. You will end up with too much product on your face. It has a sheen, not glittery, so you might want to give it a light dusting of setting powder after application. 

This corrector can be used under or over your regular concealer. If you have dark circles to hide then this is not the product to use alone and you might need to add a concealer. Also, the Becca is one color and for light to medium skinned people it works perfectly. If, however, you have darker skin then you may have to use your darker concealer to blend it to match your skin tone. 

The Becca makes a good subtle highlighter, too, on the cheek bones. It is highly emollient, not sticky and doesn't settle into lines. Look for youtube vids and the Q vid for application tips. Great product!Woman Very Happy

The Dermstore has it for $30 and with the 20%-off retailmenot code, price comes down to less than $25.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee .. .I do have dark under eye circles so I would have to apply a concealer over it.  I will have to try it.  Thanks again for the recommendation and the application tips.  Much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @SilleeMee .....  I ordered the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector from the Dermstore yesterday.  Can't wait for it to arrive.  Will let you know what I think once I've used it.  

Honored Contributor

Wow, I just used this on my upper lids and it really brightened them with no creasing. My lids tend to be on the dark side and I usually don't wear any eyeshadow but sometimes I wear the Urban Decay lid primer to lighten them but this can be too light on me depending on how much I use. 

I'm pleasantly surprised with using my Becca Corrector on my lids and I will do it again. It works well both under and over the eyes! Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I tried this product at Sephora yesterday. It did not conceal dark circles at all for me. I wasn't impressed and wouldn't buy it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY,

This Becca product is not a concealer. It is used under a concealer to give brightness and enhance a concealer so you don't have to use so much of your concealer. There is a good video on the Q. It helped me with application tips.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@TY,

This Becca product is not a concealer. It is used under a concealer to give brightness and enhance a concealer so you don't have to use so much of your concealer. There is a good video on the Q. It helped me with application tips.Woman Happy

Hi @SilleeMee......  I received mine a few days ago.  I LOVE it!!!   Heart  I have used it both before and after applying concealer.  I like it both ways ..... but am a bit partial to applying it after.  Definitely brightens the under eye area.  Thanks again for the recommendation!!

Honored Contributor

Oh I am so glad you like it @Boehm CollectorWoman Happy.

This stuff is so unique. Nothing else like it. When I read some of the negative reviews they were not happy with it not covering dark circles....well hellooo, it's not a concealer. I think it enhances your concealer to make it work much better. The Becca is like a boost for my concealer and I end up not using much concealer in the end. Love this Becca product, too!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @SilleeMee.  It has to be used along with a concealer .. at least on me because I have dark circles.  It definitely enhances the concealer.  Makes me look  "well rested"