Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Re: a pretty eye shadow palette

It is pretty but this palette is from 2015 and now reduced which concerns me.  It's going on 2 years old and due to the reduction nearing it's end of shelf life so I'm going to pass.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't the clock start ticking down when a product is opened and put into use and not from when it was introduced?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All those expiration dates on powder products like eye shadow are just a way to get you to throw it away and buy new. All of my UD shadows are more than two years old and they're perfectly fine. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

This is not from 2015. This is the UD Full Spectrum palette from the 2016 holiday season (fall/winter). I bought it at full price, and it's even prettier in person. I would snap it up at the discount now if I didn't already have it!

Respected Contributor

It's beautiful!!  

As a previous poster said, it's from the fall of 2016.   I got it for $27 or $28 in December (It was marked down, and I used a 40% off coupon).  I have to say that the quality isn't up to the former UD standards, and there are a lot of colors that won't get used.  Still, it's 21 colors for a very low price.  Well worth it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love(d) UD and this palette IS pretty...but for water colors or painting and not so much for eyeshadows. I have been risqué with eyeshadow in the past but most of these colors would be completely unuseable for me. I'd Only use about 8 of these.

Respected Contributor

They are beautiful colors, but probably wouldn't work for me.  I do wish I could wear those colors, though.  Thanks for sharing, @catlover .  I admire those who have the "right" skin tone, etc to wear these beautiful colors!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Don't you think those colors are a tad bit bright to wear as eye shadow?

Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Don't you think those colors are a tad bit bright to wear as eye shadow?

I must not, since I wear them. I think they're too bright for you to wear as eyeshadow, and that's fine. Smiley Happy Not everyone likes a dramatic eye, nor has occasion to wear them. I do.