Respected Contributor

Youtube worth watching for 50 Plus

[ Edited ]

I think it was @Krissy_1968 who mentioned in another thread she was using a very affordable Vit C by Timeless.

I was reminded of this while viewing a youtube by HotandFlashy.  You might want to watch this one first, or just skip over to her anti-aging skincare routine (2nd link next paragraph)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdHE7VggAc -- HotandFlashy's Anti-Aging: Skincare vs Procedures. My 3-Year Transformation-Full Disclosure.

Even if you don't use her particular anti aging routine, which I don't, I thoroughly enjoyed it, complete with good tips.. I thought some of you would too. -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7KiF-00s0 -- Completely relatable vs. a younger woman touting products and routines.  She uses Timeless 20% Vit CE Ferulic Acid serum and another Timeless Co-Q10 serum as only a part of her regimen as she walks you through her full am & pm routine.

(As a sidenote, the Vit. C has a $5 off code.  I'm not certain if the code works but the product appears comparable to more expensive brands) 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Youtube worth watching for 50 Plus

I like Angie Hot and Flashy too. I've watched a number of her youtube videos and what I like about her is that she's honest.

She's the one who has a youtube video warning about the counterfeit Clarisonics sold on Amazon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Funloving.

Very informative video. Interesting that she did not use any target treatments or eye creams as I do not use eye creams either. 

I keep reading about that Cerave cleanser and how good it is. Might pick some up soon.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure exactly how old they are, but they definietely aren't in their 20s or 30s --- 

Kristin Gehm 

MissCrystal

Caroline Hirons (she's a hoot)

Super Contributor

I started out in January with a  skincare regime and I found Angie pretty quickly. I like her and still check her out frequently even though I have moved on with my skincare products. 

Another one I really like is MaryEllen after 60. I am only 53 but she is a no frills, keep the cost down lady and her results are pretty impressive.

Trusted Contributor

@Funloving wrote:

I think it was @Krissy_1968 who mentioned in another thread she was using a very affordable Vit C by Timeless.

I was reminded of this while viewing a youtube by HotandFlashy.  You might want to watch this one first, or just skip over to her anti-aging skincare routine (2nd link next paragraph)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdHE7VggAc -- HotandFlashy's Anti-Aging: Skincare vs Procedures. My 3-Year Transformation-Full Disclosure.

Even if you don't use her particular anti aging routine, which I don't, I thoroughly enjoyed it, complete with good tips.. I thought some of you would too. -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7KiF-00s0 -- Completely relatable vs. a younger woman touting products and routines.  She uses Timeless 20% Vit CE Ferulic Acid serum and another Timeless Co-Q10 serum as only a part of her regimen as she walks you through her full am & pm routine.

(As a sidenote, the Vit. C has a $5 off code.  I'm not certain if the code works but the product appears comparable to more expensive brands) 

Hey there @Funloving! Yes, I did learn about Timeless from Angie's Youtube...I had finished my Isomers C stem serum and decided to try this one...I liked it...yes, it does sting a little (makes me think it is working!) yes it smells like hot dogs from the ferulic acid lol and yes I like it! I bought mine off Amazon for 18 bucks free ship for 1 oz (I don't buy vit c bigger sized as it tends to oxidize fast)...think it is usually 25 ish...I will def get it again..I am testing out Elysee FOY/Pycnogonol serums daytimes now to see how I like them for brightening/anti-oxidants but I will repurchase the Timeless...Manuela's Isomer's new Vit C looks familiar (she added ferulic acid and some other brightners-Brightnyl) and I would try that one if in a well priced kit...

ps Still loving my Ardency Punker mascara Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Uppiebeads 59 is my favorite. I "heart" her. : )

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Uppiebeads 59 is my favorite. I "heart" her. : )

I like her too.  She sure loves her products.  

Valued Contributor

I like Angie (Hot and Flashy), Uppiesbeads (Tammy), Melissa55 and MaryEllen over 60.  Most of Tammy's products are too pricey for me, but she has great tips on hair and makeup.  Melissa55 is amazingly young looking (in her early 60s I think) and so sweet. Angie is a little younger, but does a lot of experimenting with products that I enjoy, and MaryEllen is so practical and informative. I tune in to them several times a week.