Regular Contributor

Re: Your favorite eyebrow enhancer other than YBF or IT

I've used a few different brow pencils, and I've found that the skinny pencils work much better for me as far as giving me a more natural looking brow vs. a drawn on look.  You have to refrain from drawing  the brow on, rather use short feathery strokes and then just fill in a little here and there.  Also, if I get my brows too dark they look more drawn on and not natural.  I like the It Skinny Brow, the Younique pencil works really well and stays put, also have the NYX pencil, but that one is a little harder for me to get coverage for some reason.  This is the one I've been using the most lately and I highly recommend it!  Easy to use and stays on!

http://www.qvc.com/Wander-Beauty-Frame-Your-Face-Micro-Brow-Pencil-Duo.product.A272273.html?sc=A2722...

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

I am alwasy looking for brow help.  I have slim and none.  What is your favorite?  Not a fan of YBF or IT.  Loving Anastasia and Benefit.  Thanks

Love Benefit and Anastasia, but Benefit is easier for me... I love Anastasia's DipBrow when I have time to get it right, but Benefit's Goof Proof pencil is my absolute favorite, so easy, looks natural and lasts all day for me....

Honored Contributor

@bunjetto wrote:

I am alwasy looking for brow help.  I have slim and none.  What is your favorite?  Not a fan of YBF or IT.  Loving Anastasia and Benefit.  Thanks

Don't like IT or YBF pencils.  They are rock hard and look unnatural on me.  I prefer teh gel usually except for a pencil that's from L'oreal or Maybelline.  I like the Tarte in the pot and the Too Faced in the pot. 

Benefit makes some really nice ones.

I like Stacey YBF, but I don't like most of her products.  Her pencil, for me, is awful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

Winamac ..I totally agree with you!

No thought is worth thinking.....